Tyreek Hill under investigation (1 Viewer)

While I do not condone hunt's actions, but it was no where close to what ray rice did.
Not comparing, but a toddler can’t defend themselves and gives no cause to have a limb broken. Both are absolutely disgraceful things to do. And let’s not forget what Hill did while in college to his pregnant girlfriend.

Not comparing, but a toddler can’t defend themselves and gives no cause to have a limb broken. Both are absolutely disgraceful things to do. And let’s not forget what Hill did while in college to his pregnant girlfriend.
I said hunt, not tyreek....... i was quoting the OPs comment on hunt before he edited his post

A 3 year olds bones are very elastic. It is very hard to break. Ray rice did a mike Tyson and I think milquetoast people over react because they haven’t been in a fight. What ray rice did is abhorant and should have paid a bigger price but that’s what abuse looks like. Like war some people are tone deaf. When you see something it tends to magnify the horror. Would you eat baby back ribs if you had to slaughter the squealing pig?

Hurting a child is worse in my opinion but still it shouldn’t be the severity these crimes are horrible regardless.

Is it possible it was an accident or is there some level of proof that it was abuse. When he's on the field, I am big Hill fan. Just love the intensity he brings to every play. I was a single father and in no way do I condone child abuse. I only condone Falcon abuse!

Keep in mind when u perceived to have alot of $$$. Very possible could be a exaggeration by the mother as a leverage play. Kids hurt themself all the time. Not saying thats what it is but its possible.

I don't want to nail the guy to a cross until we know what actually happened. If abuse, I doubt there is a Who Dat alive who would back him in any way

Last edited:
LOL. You'd never be hired for the league office. /sarcasm

But honestly, when have facts and charges made a difference to the NFL with regards to shutting down players for a game/season?
Touche. For the NFL, Goddell is already mulling over his punishment I'm sure. I just want to wait and see because that report is sketchy.

Touche. For the NFL, Goddell is already mulling over his punishment I'm sure. I just want to wait and see because that report is sketchy.

GOODELL (the proper spelling) rarely will suspend a player during a legal investigation. In high profile cases he will sometimes place a player on the commissioner's exemption list which means the player cannot participate in a game but is still paid and counts against ahis teams cap though he isn't counted against the active roster.

GOODELL (the proper spelling) rarely will suspend a player during a legal investigation. In high profile cases he will sometimes place a player on the commissioner's exemption list which means the player cannot participate in a game but is still paid and counts against ahis teams cap though he isn't counted against the active roster.
Since we are being the spelling police, you made an error as well with "ahis."

Anyways, I don't think he cares much for facts. He will wait because he has to. But I'm sure his wheels are already turning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom