U.S. Army All-American game... (1 Viewer)

jimmac

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Be sure to check out the game Saturday at noon on NBC. Mandeville's own Michael Mauti will be playing on the West squad and has been named a captain for the game. Rivals has Mauti a 3-star recruit, but they came out with a Top 11 players at the Army practices and Michael made that top 11. He is the son of former Saint Rich Mauti and he will be following in his father and brothers footsteps and attending Penn St.

I will be looking forward to watching it as well as the Under Armor game, I'll definitely be checking out Mauti and hope he has a great career at Penn St.

Not really worried about Mauti to be honest with you. But I will be watching Bryant, Johnson, Brown, Mccray, Patchan, Agahyere (excited to see him and have heard good things about him), Prater. Some commits and others possible commits.

To Spam...are you still standing by your thoughts of LSU having no shot at D. Brown? He is announcing next week just wanted to know if you still think we have no chance?

I also want to see the great white hype Mcguffie, Darrell Scott (who I think is going to Texas now), Pryor and a few others it should be a fun game to watch this year.

To Spam...are you still standing by your thoughts of LSU having no shot at D. Brown? He is announcing next week just wanted to know if you still think we have no chance?

It'd be absurd to say "no shot" but if he's announcing next week, it's to announce UM.

Be sure to check out the game Saturday at noon on NBC. Mandeville's own Michael Mauti will be playing on the West squad and has been named a captain for the game. Rivals has Mauti a 3-star recruit, but they came out with a Top 11 players at the Army practices and Michael made that top 11. He is the son of former Saint Rich Mauti and he will be following in his father and brothers footsteps and attending Penn St.

His head coach at Mandeville is my brother. The kid is going to be a great one.

It'd be absurd to say "no shot" but if he's announcing next week, it's to announce UM.

If LSU fans are interested, you're not going to get DeAndre Brown out of Ocean Springs.
Bama fans do have a 50/50 shot at Alonzo Lawerence though. And Charles Mitchell is going to be a "too the wire" battle for UM and MSU.

:shrug: I guess I worded it wrong.

Did I read that right on a report of this game?
The 84 best high school players in the nation were invited, 14 of which have already commited to Notre Dame?
You'd think that no one would want to go there after the season they've had but it seems like they will be back as a force in a couple of years.

Did I read that right on a report of this game?
The 84 best high school players in the nation were invited, 14 of which have already commited to Notre Dame?
You'd think that no one would want to go there after the season they've had but it seems like they will be back as a force in a couple of years.
It's not the 84 best players, several other top players were playing in the Under Armour game. The game is very biased towards the Irish. Tom Lemming who picks the players for the game is a big ND homer. Perfect example, Mike Golic's son who is a ND commitment was in the game and he is not even in the Rivals 250.

Last edited:
It's not the 84 best players, several other top players were playing in the Under Armour game. The game is very biased towards the Irish. Tom Lemming who picks the players for the game is a big ND homer. Perfect example, Mike Golic's son who is a ND commitment was in the game and he is not even in the Rivals 250.

Yea, you could tell there was some talent in the UA game but the atmosphere wasnt the same. I watched more of the Army one.

was very happy to see patrick johnson pick LSU. pushed our class to #4.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom