U.S. in Iraq (1 Viewer)

MPar98

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Have we found the weapons of mass destruction that were an imminent and imposing threat to the security of our nation?

I've been really busy at work and hadn't heard anything lately.

The balloonimum tubes were found in a truck off the south coast of Syria. The fat trucker driving the rig confessed that he already destroyed all the yellow cake evidence. Also before the war started Saddam transported all of the uranium to babylon and it was beamed on to the mothership to fuel the ice maker for the beer party.

Have we found the weapons of mass destruction that were an imminent and imposing threat to the security of our nation?

I've been really busy at work and hadn't heard anything lately.

Don't worry.

They know where they are.

They just have to secure Tikrit so they can finish the search....

That spin is old, now we are giving them democracy and telling them how they should live their lives.
Next.

I heard the VP on TV saying we were in the last throes of this insurgency. Should be over soon.

Even if we never find the WMDs, at least the Iraqis welcomed us as liberators and thankfully their oil revenues paid for the reconstruction.

We don't need to actually find WMD's. What is needed is to simply redefine our definition of weapons of mass destruction. I once laid waste to an ant bed with a gross of bottle rockets and some Black cats. From the ants' perspective, WMD's were used.

By that rationale, a few broken-down tanks and some handguns easily qualify as WMD's.

And you don't go to war with the medical care you want, you go to war with the medical care you have.

If there's been anything that's bothered the living **** out of me about this whole war, and there's been plenty, it's the hypocrisy of the claims by some of our leaders that people against the war are undercutting the troops, when the gang in charge of the military since 2000 clearly hadn't exactly made a priority out of taking care of them at their weakest moments in the first place.

In this time of war -- and we are at war with an enemy that hates what America stands for -- the good people of Walter Reed are giving the best of care to the men and women who have been wounded in action.

-George Bush (2003)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom