UAPBs Pro Day (1 Viewer)

I'm crazy about Armstead. Loved him before the combine and like him even more after. He has taken every single invite and chance to show his skills and each time has excelled. Went to the E-W shrine game and left being the most talked about player on offense. Went to the Senior bowl as a late invite and left being the most praised offensive lineman. Went to the combine and proceeded to throw up insane numbers. Even after his amazing combine he could have called off his pro day and nobody would have blamed him but he kept on going and from what I've read looked outstanding once again. Only problem is it would be a big reach in the 1st and even the mid to early part of the 2nd round but there is almost no way he'll be there in the 3rd. Thanks Goodell.

I'm happy for him. Been rooting for him since I heard about him going to the East-West Shrine game. He looked liked he didn't belong (in a good way). Remembered him at his first day of the Senior Bowl practice (was an alternate brought in when Dallas Thomas couldn't play), and watched him immediately fit in. This guy continues to impress and proves talent comes from all levels of play.

I was high on terron and was sure we would pick him in the 3 or 4 but he has worked himself into the late second, dang it, maybe Dallas Thomas or Melenik Watson fall now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom