UCF vs Louisville (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
any one else watching this game? I thought it would be a good game and maybe UCF might get the upset.

then the "Ville went up 28-7

now 31-28 UCF all with 7:30 left in the game.

I'm sure I be all alone in this thread................again

I don't see what's so special about teddy they don't play anybody all year and he struggled against kentucky

Most overrated team in college a decent sec team would destroy this team I kinda hope they go undefeated then face a sec team in a bcs bowl and get destroyed

That was a great game. I thought Bridgewater looked bad on that last drive. Tough spot to be in, but he wasted a bunch of time that they could not afford. That scramble was a poor decision.

That said I thought UCF made a mistake spiking the ball on 1st and goal on their last drive. I thought they should have ran a play. They were on the 5, so a quick shot to the end zone or you throw it in the stands IMO is better than wasting a down. It worked out for them anyway, so what do I know?

UCF is the most underrated team in NCAA. 5-1, only loss coming to South Carolina on the road and they had them on the ropes until a last minute TD. 4/6 games have been on the road and they have road wins against Louisville and Penn State. This should be a top 15 team and this win will finally get them in the top 25. They have two NFL RB's, a nice group of WRs, a really good QB and a decent defense.

They should win out and finish in the top 10, maybe top 5 but being ignored for so long will hurt them.

I was looking forward to this game but didn't realize it was a Friday game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom