UEFA Champions League (1 Viewer)

RM got curbed stomped... 4 to 1??? Sheesh.

United v PsG.... I just don't think we have the bodies to match PsG. So many injuries into this match. I hope it's not an Ajax result type match.
We had to pull a 3 - 2 victory in the Sir Alex tradition Saturday. And lost Sanchez for season it seems too. (on top of having Martial, Lingard out as well) soooo thin at midfield.

In transfer talk... Lukaku for Dybala. I'd take it.

About as dramatic a finish as you will see in soccer this evening in Paris.

Wow. United are through.

About as dramatic a finish as you will see in soccer this evening in Paris.

Wow. United are through.

Yes yes yes!

Just an amazing win. Haven't watched yet but saw result. Lukaku now with the brace in two consecutive games. Maybe a fire lit with transfer talk.

And what a turnaround by Ole.

Can't wait to watch this

Second leg, round of 16 continues today.

March 12
Man. City vs. Schalke, 4 p.m. B/R streaming
Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid, 4 p.m. TNT

March 13
Bayern vs. Liverpool, 4 p.m., TNT
Barcelona vs. Lyon, 4 p.m. , B/R streaming

It keeps scrambling my brain to see Steve Nash on the TNT desk . . . for soccer.

I know, I know. He comes from a professional soccer family and he's an co-owner of an MLS side. It's just still sub-consciously for me the wrong place to see him. I have to do a double-take every time.

Ronaldo was just outstanding.... came up clutch for sure.

I've never watched the draw live before but I might try this time.

Looks like it's at 6:00 AM CST. Is it worth watching live?

I have never watched the draw.

Four of eight remaining are English sides. Been a while since that happened, I think.

Second in my pool at work and have 2 teams advancing. If Atletico had advanced, I'd feel pretty good about my chances - but I lost them. Would've had 3 going forward (none of the others have more than 2 going forward).

Quarter-Finals:
Ajax v Juventus
Liverpool v Porto
Tottenham v Manchester City
Barcelona v Manchester United

Damn. I was hoping Tottenham would have gotten an easier matchup, Spurs haven't beaten Man. City since October 2016 and it looks like they'll play them 3 times in a span of 11 days next month. Brutal...

Quarter-Finals:
Ajax v Juventus
Liverpool v Porto
Tottenham v Manchester City
Barcelona v Manchester United

Damn. I was hoping Tottenham would have gotten an easier matchup, Spurs haven't beaten Man. City since October 2016 and it looks like they'll play them 3 times in a span of 11 days next month. Brutal...

I don't think Spurs can win it all anyway.

Picks:
Juve, Liverpool, City, Barca.

It would be exciting to Ajax continue their run, I don't really know that side at all. They looked great against RM. I think if United can get healthy, that's an interesting matchup but Barcelona is quietly having a great season. They're 7 points clear in La Liga and in the CL quarterfinals but you never really hear anything about them.

I don't think Spurs can win it all anyway.

Picks:
Juve, Liverpool, City, Barca.

It would be exciting to Ajax continue their run, I don't really know that side at all. They looked great against RM. I think if United can get healthy, that's an interesting matchup but Barcelona is quietly having a great season. They're 7 points clear in La Liga and in the CL quarterfinals but you never really hear anything about them.

I don't think so either, don't have the talent/depth especially at midfield/fullback but still... if we're going to face a difficult team I'd rather it be Barca or Juve to make the matchup somewhat exciting at least.

Pulling for Spurs to go as far as they can, otherwise Juve or Ajax.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom