UEFA Champions League (3 Viewers)

1st half recap:

giphy.gif

Man, PSG is loaded, even without Neymar.

United are in trouble if this result holds.

just too much pressure - they are like Barca or Man City- press you til you make a wayward pass, jump on it and turn it into attack.

And they attack.

ugh.

i tuned out after Mbappe goal.

meh.

Wow, red card for Pogba. Not looking good for MU.

I would imagine it still stemmed from that Dani Alves tackle. He should have been sent off for his tackle of Pogba. Add his frustration playing some of his national teammates..

I would imagine it still stemmed from that Dani Alves tackle. He should have been sent off for his tackle of Pogba. Add his frustration playing some of his national teammates..

Tony Meola (United fan) just said that he thought it was a pretty weak call - but Pogba was asking for it, and it stemmed from frustration because the Mata and Sanchez subs were terrible. It put more pressure on Pogba and it got him frustrated.

But Lingard and Martial were injured. Not sure what other options there were.

Tony Meola (United fan) just said that he thought it was a pretty weak call - but Pogba was asking for it, and it stemmed from frustration because the Mata and Sanchez subs were terrible. It put more pressure on Pogba and it got him frustrated.

But Lingard and Martial were injured. Not sure what other options there were.

I only caught first 20 or so of second (client). On that Alves tackle he popped up clearly in a frame of mind not normally his. Little frustration built up.

I just hope both lingaard and martial aren't serious for EPL play.

Not sure what has happened to Lukaku over last several months but his level of play has diminished considerably.

And yeah Mata and Sanchez just can't provide support like the other two could.

Ajax taking it to Real. Multiple chances. Just put one off the frame.

EDIT - Goal Ajax! 38'
EDIT2 - Waived off by VAR

Last edited:
Nice run of pressure there from Dortmund. This game seems like a goal is coming before half - for one of them.

Halftime in both games. Have to give the halves to Dortmund and Ajax, without any dispute really. Ajax pretty much dominated.

Christian had a really nice chance in the first half, a turnover deep in the Spurs half got him the ball just inside the box - and he made a really nifty drag move toward the goal line and got off a quality shot on target, blocked by Loris at the near post.

It's so freakin' cool to have an American starting and playing well in the round of 16 on a side with real capability.

It's so freakin' cool to have an American starting and playing well in the round of 16 on a side with real capability.
Definitely. It's making me feel pretty conflicted in this game, and I really hope things settle down/stabilize at Chelsea for his sake.

My man Son scores again off a beautiful cross! Think that's like 11 goals in the last 12 games, and 8 in the last 10 vs Dortmund.

Definitely. It's making me feel pretty conflicted in this game, and I really hope things settle down/stabilize at Chelsea for his sake.

My man Son scores again off a beautiful cross! Think that's like 11 goals in the last 12 games, and 8 in the last 10 vs Dortmund.

I like Son a lot. He's one of those players that is so good and so important to the team's success but doesn't get all the goals so he can be missed in the overall scene. He's a tremendous player.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom