UEFA Champions League (1 Viewer)

Yea we should've scored at least one more in regular time. Their second is what really killed the game and ref, who before that was really good so I don't want to slag him off too bad, let two fouls go in the build up to that.

It is what it is. We're 6 points away from winning the league and that's all most of us wanted, it just hurts this much more because of how far ahead we are in the league.

Oh well, hopefully the rest of this competition is good watching.

Champions League to resume with single-leg ties for the round. Should be very dramatic soccer. The draw was this morning.

saw that...

so I've watched Korean Baseball, Aussie footie, and EPL all of which pipe in crowd noise
MLS recently restarted and only do ambient (field) noise - i MUCH prefer the ambient noise - recognize that we are in different times and give us that experience

They were just the better team.
Should have ended 5-2, but then Barca just stopped caring and trying.

I'm watching the replay now.

Holy cow.

Terstegen.... I've never seen a GK have FIVE straight clearances that went to opponent within 30 yards of own goal. I have no idea what he was thinking.

The matches I've watched have not disappointed. Atalante v PSG was great, Leipzig had American Tyler Adams score game winner in like the 87th last night.

Great stuff.

All true re Barca but I think Bayern is going to keep dominating. They’re jacked up.

That dude Goeretzka... Dude like 6`4“ and looks like a heavyweight boxer at weigh in. Sheeesh.

If Bayern play like this, yeah tough to beat. PSG with a fully focused Neymar and Mbappe tho... Mbappe gets to full speed faster than anyone I've ever seen. Could give Bayern fits if Kimmich still playing right back. But with Mueller, Persic and Lewandowski, it's just a matter of time before one of them turn it on.

As I was typing that... Davies just roasted Samedo. Straight roasted him for the assist. My goodness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom