UEFA Champions League (2 Viewers)

Thinking about it though, they'd probably have to unload somebody, b/c they also have Bernardo Silva and Mehrez that usually play right wing. Unless you put Messi at the 10 and let Debruyne play the 8. Financial fair play comes into effect too.

And that's what the report I saw was... Mc looking at financial fair play rules.

I think you do exactly that... Messi at the 10 and Debruyne at the 8.

very interesting though unsurprising
any truth to the rumor (that im making up now) that he's headed to the new NO expansion MLS team?

Highly, highly unlikely. Messi, though he is probably starting to decline, is still one of the best players on the planet and will get bigger money from an EPL or other European league club.

For my son's sake I'm hoping that club is Man U.....

Highly, highly unlikely. Messi, though he is probably starting to decline, is still one of the best players on the planet and will get bigger money from an EPL or other European league club.

For my son's sake I'm hoping that club is Man U.....

and mine! lol

But im not sure how he would fit with the current style of play under OGS. But im willing to give it a shot!!!!!!!!!!

and mine! lol

But im not sure how he would fit with the current style of play under OGS. But im willing to give it a shot!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I think he would. On the right wing, he would help with the development of Greenwood as well....the current front 3 is young, very good but also very direct. Messi would be the playmaker that would set Martial and Rashford off.....

Oh, I think he would. On the right wing, he would help with the development of Greenwood as well....the current front 3 is young, very good but also very direct. Messi would be the playmaker that would set Martial and Rashford off.....

If that is the role he now wants to play- all for it. I think we were starting to see the ability of Bruno Fernandes develop so not sure how that would play out.

If that is the role he now wants to play- all for it. I think we were starting to see the ability of Bruno Fernandes develop so not sure how that would play out.

I think it would play out just fine. Having playmakers at multiple positions is a good thing IMO....

Saw a report that City was trying to offer Messi a long term deal that had an eventual swap to the MLS NYCFC team after a few years at City.

Also, Barca is supposedly interested in Gabriel Jesus.

Second legs of the Round of 16 start today. But only one game per leg is being shown on TV (CBSSN). The rest are on Paramount+.

That one game this round is today, Juventus v. Porto. 2:30pm EST.

Dortmund and Sevilla is on Galavision in Spanish.

Also am I correct that this means that they won't be on CBS All-Access anymore?

Edit - It appears they simply rebranded CBS All-Access to Paramount+.

For those interested in UEFA Europa league - here is the quarterfinals draw for that held this morning:

Full draw
Quarter-finals

Granada vs United

Arsenal vs Slavia Prague

Ajax vs Roma

Zagreb vs Villarreal

Semi-finals

Granada/United vs Ajax/Roma

Zagreb/Villarreal vs Arsenal/Slavia Prague

This Bayern/PSG match is reeeeeeeeaaallly good.

currently 1-0 Bayern ( 3-3 agg- but PSG moves on on away goals )

Second half should be a barnburner- Bayern looking for a goal and PSG looking to counter. Neymar has hit the post twice now. ( 1 min after his second one, Bayern scored )

Pretty good match-ups tonight as well.

Entertaining first half of Dortmund - Manchester C.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom