UEFA Champions League (2 Viewers)

So PSG has been sent packing. And they lost some composure to close out the game with Di Maria getting straight red and a few tackles (Danilo and another) that easily could have been red. Was not a lot of professionalism shown by PSG in the final 20 min or so.
City dominated and earned a spot.

Now on to tomorrow with Chelsea and Capt America to see if they can punch their ticket to make all English final.

So PSG has been sent packing. And they lost some composure to close out the game with Di Maria getting straight red and a few tackles (Danilo and another) that easily could have been red. Was not a lot of professionalism shown by PSG in the final 20 min or so.
City dominated and earned a spot.

Now on to tomorrow with Chelsea and Capt America to see if they can punch their ticket to make all English final.

It was Kimbempe, and probably worse than the Danilo's challenge. Definitely not a good look. I was only able to watch the last 20 minutes or so, PSG was done.

Go on Blues! Would love to see Pulisic score again and put Chelsea through. He's been outstanding of late.

It was Kimbempe, and probably worse than the Danilo's challenge. Definitely not a good look. I was only able to watch the last 20 minutes or so, PSG was done.

Go on Blues! Would love to see Pulisic score again and put Chelsea through. He's been outstanding of late.

Yes Kimpembe! leaped into the back legs - i dont recall seeing that EVER without a red. Danilos challenge was less egregious, but in the "context" of what was happening in that time period, could have drawn straight red.

That last 20 was just a mish mosh of play by PSG. They knew the jig was up. Shoot even Neymar was acting a bit more petulant and isolated than usual ;)

Super Sub. lol

I think its part for fitness. He got tackled HARD in the 1st leg repeatedly. Second half not so much due to weather, but maybe bringing a fresh Capt America on with 25 to go may inject some life ( if they are lacking ) ?

Its a bold move, because if they go down 1-0 early, he will be questioned a lot. ( Tuchel )

and i as check- Werner actually scored. Gotta feel good for him to get that monkey off his back.

Super Sub. lol

I think its part for fitness. He got tackled HARD in the 1st leg repeatedly. Second half not so much due to weather, but maybe bringing a fresh Capt America on with 25 to go may inject some life ( if they are lacking ) ?

Its a bold move, because if they go down 1-0 early, he will be questioned a lot. ( Tuchel )

and i as check- Werner actually scored. Gotta feel good for him to get that monkey off his back.

i could have scored that. It was all Kante and Havertz

Chelsea and blue manc final is almost the worst case scenario. What a season this has been,.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom