superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
* * Champions League Thread * *

Any fans?

Took Liverpool 85 minutes to score despite the 1 man advantage. Chelsea plays to a draw in Greece.

I won't say what happened in the Roma/Madrid game, its on (tape delay) ESPN classic right now.

Last edited:
Watched the liverpool game. kinda lost attention after about an hour. They deserved the win mainly cause Inter weren't bothered about scoring after going down to 10 men, typical Italian team. The big game comes tomorrow night (or afternoon, depending on where you are:dunno: ).

Celtic/Barca? Can they pull it off?

Is that game on tv?

Celtic/Barca? Can they pull it off?

Is that game on tv?

At home, possibly.
On the road, doubt it.
over 2 games, no chance.

But i'm an eternal pessimist. If Barca play as they can, we,re doomed, doomed i tell ya.

Don't know your TV, but its on mine. :9:

ah, I bet it is. Well I'm pulling for you. I'm of scottish heritage so I always root for anything Scotland. And I'd love to see Barcelona lose!

It looks like that game is on here on delay (espn classic).

Get in big Jan. 1-0 Celtic. Totally against the run of play, but who cares.
EDIT: 1 minute later Messi scores. They scored far too early. Leave it late and they will have a chance.

Last edited:
Arsenal / Milan on ESPN right now. I don't know if it's taped and I don't know the outcome.

Sagna's hair is awesome. I don't think it would look good on me, but it looks pretty cool on him.

I have a question abouot soccer since we are on the subject (somewhat). I played soccer for 15 some odd years and I was always adamant about having someone on the opposite side of the cornerkick in case it makes it's way through the entire middle. I scored more goals and assists that way than almost any other way. Why don't the pros do it? It drives me INSANE!

That's on live.

Barca are embarassing Celtic when they attack. Already they are toying with Celtic's defense.

Its sick the forwards Barca has. And I heard that Drogba might be going there next year.

Its sick the forwards Barca has. And I heard that Drogba might be going there next year.
Haha yeah Deco, Henry, Ronaldinho, Messi, put them up on Paul Caddis, who is a teenager starting only his second game ever, Naylor, McManus, and Caldwell.
Not the most favourable matchups

But who cares, Barry Robson. 2-1 Celts:worthy:

Barca's subs are the best group I've ever seen on a bench.
Substitutes

• 13 Pinto,
  • 06 Xavi,
  • 07 Gudjohnsen,
  • 09 Eto'o,
  • 16 Sylvinho,
  • 17 Giovanni,
  • 21 Thuram

Haha yeah Deco, Henry, Ronaldinho, Messi, put them up on Paul Caddis, who is a teenager starting only his second game ever, Naylor, McManus, and Caldwell.
Not the most favourable matchups

But who cares, Barry Robson. 2-1 Celts:worthy:

Barca's subs are the best group I've ever seen on a bench.
Substitutes

• 13 Pinto,
  • 06 Xavi,
  • 07 Gudjohnsen,
  • 09 Eto'o,
  • 16 Sylvinho,
  • 17 Giovanni,
  • 21 Thuram

Holy crap. Celtic scored again? I got to stop reading this thread, I'm watching that game later.

go celtic!

Celtic held on to halftime.
Man Utd are yet to make a breakthrough in France. That games pretty even.
If both could win I would be very very happy.

Henry just scored an unbelievable goal. Top notch, but Celtic gave the ball straight away.

Lyon 1-0 Man Utd. Ahh come on....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom