UEFA Champions League (2 Viewers)

C'mon Celtic!!

Not a huge fanof scottish football, or scotland as a whole, but Strachan deserves good things.

And this is possibly the first time I've really noticed Henry since he left Arsenal.

It was good while it lasted. 3-2 Barca.
Going to the Campa Nou, winning, and scoring 4 times. It can be done!

Heck yeah, man. I've got that German blood...and my sister lived in Munich when I was in high school so she would ship me a new jersey for Bayern every year.

I went to 2 Bundesliga games in November while I was in Deutschland. One thing that both sides could agree was their hatred for Bayern Muenchen. Every time Stuttgart scored against them (3 in the first half), it generated the loudest cheers of the game. The game where Bayern was getting slammed that I attended was in Berlin, for the Hertha / Hannover match. Lots of snow. It was interesting for me since I havent seen it that often, but doesnt make for a beautiful game since the ball doesnt roll on it (it can skip however).

Not only was the atmosphere great, but there was none of the loudspeaker led cheers / BS that you find in the US in all sports. There would be different, non-intrusive sounds that would play during the game that would signify a goal scored in another match. It was great. Sound is heard. Everyone looks at the screen to see who scored and then reacts based on the result.

My sister said that when in Munich, during a game, you could be walking down the streets in the city and it was like the whole city was singing as one. Coming from the subways, bars, houses, the entire city.

I really want to experience that one day.

TV Schedule for this week (US)

Tues. 3/4
AC Milan v. Arsenal (ESPN2, Live, 2:30PM EST)
Barcelona v. Celtic (ESPN Classic, Delayed, 5:00PM EST)

Wed. 3/5
Chelsea v. Olympiacos (ESPN2, Live, 2:30PM EST)

Not great but better than nothing.

My sister said that when in Munich, during a game, you could be walking down the streets in the city and it was like the whole city was singing as one. Coming from the subways, bars, houses, the entire city.

I really want to experience that one day.

I would LOVE to experience that.:worthy:

I would LOVE to experience that.:worthy:

Go to NYC and spend an evening just hanging out in the West Village. You'll hear enough show tunes to last a lifetime.

TV Schedule for this week (US)

Tues. 3/4
AC Milan v. Arsenal (ESPN2, Live, 2:30PM EST)
Barcelona v. Celtic (ESPN Classic, Delayed, 5:00PM EST)

Wed. 3/5
Chelsea v. Olympiacos (ESPN2, Live, 2:30PM EST)

Not great but better than nothing.

b

Do any of you have a good website to go to figure out how all the leagues over there interact. I like watching soccer, but aside from National teams, I can never figure out what I am watching, Champions league versus Premier, etc. Thanks in advance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom