UFC 124: St. Pierre v Koscheck II (Saturday, Dec. 11 – PPV) (1 Viewer)

That was a awesome card last night. Amazing kick

I can't wait too see the Cruz vs Faber rematch on a UFC card. The kick was incredible. Possibly some 135 or 145 on the TUF soon?

The only thing that ever so slightens (is that a word :hihi:) the Pettis kick was Henderson has a solid chin and managed to recover to grab a leg. Hypothetically, had that kick landed, where would it rank in the list of all-time KOs?

Does it exceed Smith/Sell? Arona/Ramage? Wand/Rampage? Something else I forgot off the top of my head from the thousands of options?

Royce Gracie reportedly will fight again in the UFC, at 2011's return to Brazil. Royce is obviously past his prime, and it's obviously just for show/marketing on the UFC's side of things...but honestly, I think it's appropriate and fitting. Obviously they need the right opponent though. Sideshow aspect aside...I'd watch.

The Rampage/Arona slam was epic. I miss the Pridefc days. I am not sure who he KO'd but Igor V's KO of this Brazilian (I think) was classic. KO'd him with one punch and hit him another three times on the way down. Then Crocop's LHK of Igor was brutal. Pride KO's were the best

The Rampage/Arona slam was epic. I miss the Pridefc days. I am not sure who he KO'd but Igor V's KO of this Brazilian (I think) was classic. KO'd him with one punch and hit him another three times on the way down. Then Crocop's LHK of Igor was brutal. Pride KO's were the best

For me, Page/Arona probably would be #1 regardless. But you made me remember CC's LHK on Wanderlei. Given that it was still an "in prime" Wand, that would also be on my Top 5 list I would guess.

Page/Arona, CC/Wand, Wand/Page through the ropes, Gonzaga/CC, etc...all those had the "wow" factor. Funny too...almost MMA math-like.

Page KO's Arona brutally....Wand KOs Rampage brutally...CC KOs Wand brutally...Gonzago KOs CC brutally..................................

............Werdum KOs Gonza. Ahh, nevermind. :hihi:

If Wand is healthy he should be on that card. Are they going to do a Brazil vs USA TUF or something?

Not sure, but that would be a good idea. I would love to see a card with anything resembling Wand, A. Silva/Vitor, Royce, etc. Any of those guys would be spectacular.

The only thing that ever so slightens (is that a word :hihi:) the Pettis kick was Henderson has a solid chin and managed to recover to grab a leg. Hypothetically, had that kick landed, where would it rank in the list of all-time KOs?

Does it exceed Smith/Sell? Arona/Ramage? Wand/Rampage? Something else I forgot off the top of my head from the thousands of options?

I think if he KO'd Henderson, it would be right up there. I also was a big fan of Aldo's double knee on Swanson.

Come on guys. You should know that Arona didn't get knocked out from the slam. After the slam Rampage and Arona's heads collided which knocked out Arona and cut Rampage just above his eye. Fight should have been ruled a no contest due to the accidental headbutt lol.

Oh and if you wanna see a real KO watch Badr Hari vs Stefan Leko. Spinning back kicked knocked Leko COMPLETELY out and broke his jaw in 5 places. :)

If you guys really want to see a crazy KO, look up Gilberto Jimenez vs. Andrei Putski. Dude's head almost came off!

Alright, I made that up.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2mYsqS-yD4o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2mYsqS-yD4o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

this one always get's me...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qhxulLbe9zQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qhxulLbe9zQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom