UFC: The Ultimate Fighter Season 10 Thread (1 Viewer)

So now that he is off the show what has he had to say about it. Did he fill it should have gone to a third? What did he say about his cardio? What are his future plans?

T

ill prolly talk to him this weekend. no doubt he prolly has been answering those questions since the moment the show ended wednesday, so i figure ill give him a few days before i shoot him an email or text.

as far as future plans, hes training in colorado right now, and has been making trips with UFC since the show finished taping. so he's definitely not finished with them.

Here is some stuff from Wren. I'm sure OS will update as needed but...

http://www.thefightnerd.com/tuf-10-ep9/

"I think I could have fought a lot better. I hate to say I could have, but I definitely gassed. It was a combination of things. I could have been in better shape for sure and, I hate to make excuses, but I had four staph infections on my body at the time. You can see on my back right shoulder I had one. Before I even got in the house, I had a staph infection I covered up whenever the doctors looked over us. I just had staph the entire time I was there. Several guys got it, I am not sure if they got it from me but I think I was. I wish I had a better game plan and more composed. It showed Roy’s experience and composure. He was picking his shots. If i could have done that more, and shot for takedowns, it could have gone differently."

OS - I think I read Wren v Madsen at the TUF Finale. I can't find the link but has he mentioned it?

Also, just ran into some more spoilers for this weeks TUF edition. I won't spoil for you guys.

Spoilers are everywhere. Saw the ending of the two fights.

Are we going to throw our predictions in this thread?

Also, I think I like Mitrone now... this vid was pretty kewl.

edit: removed embed

I think language...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb7vGUtiq38

Oh, and Rampage is coming back to finish his contact and shut up Rashad. Then he'll retire and go back to making movies and boxing once a year to stay in shape... per his web site.

Last edited:
Roy needs to patent his crucifix/smother move. It's hard enough to fight off the crucifix, I wonder how it is when you can't breathe. I'm glad Roy shut that wanker up, he had it coming. That final will be a good fight, Schaub is a hoss.

Stunpals, where did you hear that Rampage is coming back?

Quote of the day:

Houston Alexander (who is fighting Kimbo tonight) said he vows to "force him to be a real MMA fighter."

Irony.

Should be a good night of fights. Sadly, I don't have enough time to break them down. I'll be watching.

Jones has some of the worst stand-up I have ever seen. I had Mitrione in this one, I didn't think Jones could take a shot from him.

Marcus is stiff. I don't think you can train that away.

Roy Nelson owns one of the gnarliest mullets ever seen on planet earth, imo.

Did Jones have his eyes closed on that final exchange? Easy for me to say, but Marcus has no chin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom