UFC: The Ultimate Fighter Season 10 Thread (1 Viewer)

I thought it was funny that one of the team members from Rashad's team said that Wes (? the guy that won), made Rampage storm off. Uhhh no, the fact that his guy REPEATEDLY got taken down over and over by the same move I think is what ticked him off. That was a bad fight, seeing that gash was the only thing that made it interesting. I really don't see Wes going that far. I was hoping for the prelim fights like tehy have been doing, I guess they're aren't enough heavyweights around.

I REALLy don't like Rashad. Rampage is funny, Rashad is just an a**.

His name is Jon but you're right.. Rampage was mad because Abe kept getting taken down over and over.. I dislike Rashad too and i hope Rampage shuts him up.

I dislike Rashad too and i hope Rampage shuts him up.
You know it is going to be awhile until Rashad and Rampage fight?
Rampage had to back out of UFC 107 because he is playing Mr.T in the A-Team movie.

What is with the hating of Rashad? He seems to be a really nice guy. I like both of them so it makes for good entertainment to see them talking to each other.

Dude you got some big titties. Make them shake.. that's distracting.

Rampage is hysterical and he'll make the show. I'm just not sold on him as a coach yet, but if he keeps losing to Rashaad hopefully he'll want to beat him even more.

You know it is going to be awhile until Rashad and Rampage fight?
Rampage had to back out of UFC 107 because he is playing Mr.T in the A-Team movie.

What is with the hating of Rashad? He seems to be a really nice guy. I like both of them so it makes for good entertainment to see them talking to each other.

I know, December. He just runs his mouth too much. Never really liked him. I thoroughly enjoyed Machida beating his ***.

I know, December. He just runs his mouth too much. Never really liked him. I thoroughly enjoyed Machida beating his ***.

^^This. I enjoyed Machida knocking out Evans about as much as I enjoyed Bisping circling into Hendo's right.

^^This. I enjoyed Machida knocking out Evans about as much as I enjoyed Bisping circling into Hendo's right.

:17:

Now i have to look that up and watch it again. For your viewing pleasure..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0iDEC1mOeAQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0iDEC1mOeAQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Hu-JagvFrU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Hu-JagvFrU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I don't understand how ya'll can say that ya'll dislike Rashad because he talks too much, then turn around and say how much you like Rampage.

Rampage kept yapping about Machida KO-ing Rashad. I wish Rashad would have talked about how he knocked out the last person to beat Rampage.

Last edited:
Rashad really turned me off when he was show boating while fighting Forrest. Thats where my dislike comes from. I know Silva did it as well, but he can do whatever he wants, because he is Anderson f'n Silva.

Rashad really turned me off when he was show boating while fighting Forrest. Thats where my dislike comes from. I know Silva did it as well, but he can do whatever he wants, because he is Anderson f'n Silva.

^^This but not just in the Forrest fight. He's done it in most of his fights.

^^This but not just in the Forrest fight. He's done it in most of his fights.

Yep, these.. And he was yapping back to Rampage last night plenty.

I think a lot of the Rashad hate is solely based on his fighting style. I agree, he's one cocky dude in the cage, but he's seems to be a humble guy as soon as the fight is over.

You can't really fault a guy for some of the stuff that goes on in the ring. Or at least can't count it against his character. I think we can all agree that when you get into a fight that switch gets flipped and you see things differently.

I think he's a classy guy who just gets a bit carried away in the octagon.

I think a lot of the Rashad hate is solely based on his fighting style. I agree, he's one cocky dude in the cage, but he's seems to be a humble guy as soon as the fight is over.

You can't really fault a guy for some of the stuff that goes on in the ring. Or at least can't count it against his character. I think we can all agree that when you get into a fight that switch gets flipped and you see things differently.

I think he's a classy guy who just gets a bit carried away in the octagon.

I don't know that I can give him a complete free pass though I may learn more about him from the show. FWIW I actually like Bisbing BEFORE the show last year so I guess we'll see.

It just seems bush league to do that stuff at this level IMO.

You're right. And he may completely turn me off to him and prove me wrong this season. That's just my analysis to this point. Guess we'll have to stay tuned.

Dude seems pretty humble about his loss.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-2G54V5iUo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-2G54V5iUo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom