UFC: The Ultimate Fighter Season 10 Thread (1 Viewer)

ThisIsNewOrleans!

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER 10 CAST

Kimbo Slice (3-1) 6′2 235lbs

Roy Nelson (13-4) 6′0 265lbs

Darrill Schoonover (9-0) 6-2 220lbs

Justin Wren (10-1) 6′3 265lbs

Brendan Schaub (4-0) 6′6 240lbs

Marcus Jones (4-2) 6′6 262lbs

Wes Sims (22-12) 6′10 260lbs

Abe Wagner (6-1) 6′4 260lbs

Zak Jensen (7-3) 6′5 265lbs

Matt Mitrione (0-0) 6′3 265lbs

Wes Shivers (0-1) 6′0 265lbs

Tom Blackledge (8-6) 6′2 231lbs

Mike Wessel (6-1) 6′0 250lbs

Scott Junk (6-2) 6′1 265lbs

Jim York (10-2) 6′1 265lbs

Jon Madsen (2-0) 6'0 240lbs

James McSweeney (3-4) 6'4 230lbs

Coaches:
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
"Sugar" Rashad Evans

Last edited:
I like Rampage better, but I believe Rashad will do a better job coaching.

Rampage is flat out making this show. No doubt about it. Dude is funny as hell.

I cant believe Nelson got picked that low.

Sims is on Kimbo's team, so I guess that spoiler he put out is not correct.

Other than the high blood quotient, and the grand canyon of a cut that Abe had, that was one boring fight.

I love wrestling and controlling your opponent, but that was crazy.

Nasty cut.

Also, pretty chicken **** the way that guy started the second round. He shot for the takedown while they were touching gloves. Don't think that guys going to make it that far. He showed little (though he won) and had to resort to cowardly tactics.

this season is gonna be great in house, as for the ring im not sure.....i have never really cared to see heavyweights fight because the pace tends to be alot slower......rampage is the man he will make this season worth watchin...

Yeah, the fight was pretty weak. Ground without much pound. I was suprised that Abe kept getting taken down so easily. I'm afraid the Kimbo will not fight soon. They will milk it as long as they can before exposing him to a possible whoopin.

Man, no matter how much I try to like Rampage, I just can't. There's a thin line between being funny and obnoxious and he's crosses that line every time he opens his mouth. I hope Rashad shuts it for him.

Other notes:

Matt Mitrione looked good, it surprised me to see his record is 0-0.

Marcus Jones is a mountain of a man who will undoubtedly get cut down like a tree.

Wes Sims is the white version of Rampage (personality, not fighting).

Roy Nelson is still my pick to win it regardless of how bad his hair cut is.

Just my opinion, guys. Looking forward to another great season of TUF.

Other than the high blood quotient, and the grand canyon of a cut that Abe had, that was one boring fight.

I love wrestling and controlling your opponent, but that was crazy.

Dude that was insane.. I havent seen a cut like that since Vitor gashed Marvin Eastman.. Eastman's was still worse but damn Abe's was pretty nasty.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HIUqvNMBsu8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HIUqvNMBsu8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nasty cut.

Also, pretty chicken **** the way that guy started the second round. He shot for the takedown while they were touching gloves. Don't think that guys going to make it that far. He showed little (though he won) and had to resort to cowardly tactics.

Agreed.. Pretty cheap.

Yeah, the fight was pretty weak. Ground without much pound. I was suprised that Abe kept getting taken down so easily. I'm afraid the Kimbo will not fight soon. They will milk it as long as they can before exposing him to a possible whoopin.

Agreed there too.. He is built like a brick **** house but appeared to be weaker than pond water.

I thought it was funny that one of the team members from Rashad's team said that Wes (? the guy that won), made Rampage storm off. Uhhh no, the fact that his guy REPEATEDLY got taken down over and over by the same move I think is what ticked him off. That was a bad fight, seeing that gash was the only thing that made it interesting. I really don't see Wes going that far. I was hoping for the prelim fights like they have been doing, I guess there aren't enough heavyweights around.

I REALLy don't like Rashad. Rampage is funny, Rashad is just an a**.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom