UFO's - here, there, everywhere (1 Viewer)

When talking about alien visitation, I always bring up Clarke's third law:

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

We as a species have many stories passed down dealing with magic. Faeries, elves, shape-shifters, gods, heroes - the list goes on and on.

It's very possible they've been here for a long time. Then again, those are just myths and legends, right?

Sorry no spot anymore. It took long time but the hair finally grew back all curly like pubes. I guess I could send you some if you really want me to. You could maybe have it tested or something.
Ironically my run in with aliens caused my pubes to fall out only to be replaced with long, luxurious, flowing locks. It now looks like Fabio lives in my underwear.

Ironically my run in with aliens caused my pubes to fall out only to be replaced with long, luxurious, flowing locks. It now looks like Fabio lives in my underwear.
:spit::worthy:

I never meet any aliens but I come real close one time. A couple friends that work with me at the post office when I lived in Pueblo Colorado want to go fishing so I say ok. I even buy a really cool dome tent.

We get up early on Saturday and drive the truck to a place called Anthrax Creek and catch some fish but not very many. We mostly just see people float by on kayak boats. My friend tell us this sucks and he knows about a better place called Lost Creek where he catch fish lots times, so we eat some fish for dinner and go to different place. They tell me there no campground where we park the truck and then walk up a trail to get to the little river. I wasnt worried about bears because my friend bring some guns.

We hike 2 miles on a little trail in the middle of the night so we could fish early in the next morning and I was starting to get really tired so I not hike so fast plus I was carrying my tent and sleeping bag and fish pole and everything. We got to the top and we look down a hill where the creek sposed to be and we see red and blue lights flashing down there. It looks like the cops so we decide go down and see who got pulled over on top of a mountain kekeke.

When we get a little closer I see that the lights are not flashing like I think but moving around behind the trees. My friend dog starts barking really loud and thats when the blue light and the red light go different directions. The red light starts to rise up into the sky above the trees then it went away behind the side of the mountain and I never saw it again, but the blue light starts to come right at us and the dog runs right for it barking.

One of my friend runs after his dog and my other friend the one with the guns runs away back down the trail to his truck. I stand there alone with my little flashlight not sure what to do so I go after my friend with the dog. Im yelling his name for him to come back but I cant see him no more. Just when Im about to turn around and go back down the trail I see him running at me fast with the blue light flying all around him. He is yelling run run run so I drop all my stuff and run.

Everything around me light up blue. The air was buzzing and my clothes stick to my arms like static cling. I was trying to run as fast as I could but it was like slow motion it was like running under water. Somehow we get back to the truck and our friend is there with the dog telling us that he almost left us and the dog was dripping blood from his nose. The dog also had little traingle burns with blisters in the middle of them all over its body. He take pictures of the triangle burns on dog but poor dog died two weeks later.

I got a triangle burn on back of my head that was all itchy and then the hair fall out in shape of triangle. I showed my friends at work but they said not to show anyone else, so I wear hat and then shaved my head. When the hair grow back it is same color but curly like pubes. My friend said he had triangle burns on him too but not on his head. He said he saw a alien walking in the trees when he ran after his dog, but I didnt see any aliens. I ask him about it if it was a little alien with black eyes and he said no that it was a tall alien about 12 maybe 15 feet tall, but I didnt get to see it. It makes me all tinglely just thinking about it.

weak

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom