UFO's - here, there, everywhere (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Reported By: Jackson - Alexandria, Louisiana - April 26, 2005

OK. Me and my ex-girlfriend were driving from my house to hers around 3:30 AM. As we were going down the road, she was driving and for some strange reason I had this urge to look at the sky.

Then I saw it for the first of three times, that night. It was an orange circle shaped light with a white stripe through the middle and it was just hovering in the sky and seemed to be matching our speed. It still makes me get chill bumps and every time I think of it, my eyes water uncontrollably.

After about thirty seconds of me saying something to my girlfriend, the object disappeared. I think maybe it had some type of sound detection equipment because we were the only car on the road. About six or seven minutes later, we were still talking about it and we saw it again. This time it was directly behind us, lined up almost perfectly with the road and again hovering but this time it seemed to be lower to the ground. It stayed behind us for about ten minutes this time. At this point we were tripping out. But that wasn't it.

After the object disappeared for the second time, we didn't see it for about two miles and then, all of a sudden it was right down on the ground about 100 to 50 yards into the tree line on the drivers side and it was matching our speed.

It was enormous. At least as wide as two, maybe three greyhound buses. And the white stripe I described going through the middle of the object, was actually a ring of white rotating lights moving around the orange "Nuclei" craft, which up close had a few individual orange and red dots about it which were motionless and constant.

The craft matched our speed of about 98 mph when my girlfriend panicked and floored it for about fifteen or twenty seconds before stopping suddenly. It remained in the same location till it was out of our sight. My eyes have been watering this whole time and my ears are ringing.

Since this occurrence, I have changed. I don't know if its just me freaking out or if something really happened, but I can see things happen before they happen. I can finish people's sentences and usually hear my own voice tell me people's thoughts. Then the exact thing I was thinking actually happens.

Me and my girlfriend broke up because she was cheating on me. And I knew when they started who it was and the she was lying to me about it before she confessed. I'd like some advice. The intuition is really starting to scare me.

http://www.mysticaluniverse.com/ufos_aliens/ufosightings/louisiana/louisiana.html

So this wasn't me but chances are UFOs do exist. The Universe is far too vast for another living thing not to be lurking around out there (mathematically speaking).

What are your thoughts? still don't believe in dinosaurs? I think Aliens and alien planets do exist. the hubble telescope showed us galaxies we never knew existed.

Anyone had a sighting recently or have any info they want to share?

It's extremely likely that extraterrestrial life exists in the universe.

It's extremely unlikely that any intelligent life forms are playing chicken with motorists in CenLA.

It's extremely unlikely that any intelligent life forms are playing chicken with motorists in CenLA.

or traveled at least 39,900,000,000,000 miles to play chicken with you:jpshakehead:

Maybe we should acknowledge the possibility that the alien visitors we may be getting aren't the Einsteins and Stephen Hawkings of their world...but the Bubba and Jethro's who would be running around tipping cows and eating shrooms from the pasture if they were human :shrug:

Maybe we should acknowledge the possibility that the alien visitors we may be getting aren't the Einsteins and Stephen Hawkings of their world...but the Bubba and Jethro's who would be running around tipping cows and eating shrooms from the pasture if they were human :shrug:

Hahaha.. I wouldn't be surprised if their ship and a foot shaped gas pedal either.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Wouldn't it be hysterical if humanity ended up being the equivalent of a geeky alien teenager's high school science project?

A cosmic ant farm, if you will...

Wouldn't it be hysterical if humanity ended up being the equivalent of a geeky alien teenager's high school science project?

A cosmic ant farm, if you will...

:scratch:

After the humans in said experiment destroyed themselves and the world for the 3rd time. We now move into the 4th world (new experiment -- add in "evidence" of a possible higher being, witnesses + book):

Hypothesis 1:

"Will humans still destroy themselves if there is hope of a higher being?"

IMHO, ET life is extremely abundant throughout the universe. Intelligent ET life capable of communicating is out there, as well, but is likely rare when compared to the size and scope of the entire universe. For just the sake of my argument, even if there are only 50k intelligent civilizations capable of communicating, ET life would still be extremely rare considering the size of the universe. Remember, over billions of years of evolution, this planet has produced only 1 life form capable of intelligent communication, despite a great abundance of clear evidence in regards to convergent evolution in totally unrelated species separated by millions of years.

With that being said, I think the real question is whether or not their is ET life close enough to us in regards to both SPACE and TIME for communication. Our species has only been capable of meaningful contact for a very short period of our time here.

Finally, another big question we must consider is would we able to recognize an intelligent species or communicate with them, even if they were sentient beings. Our entertainment would lead you to believe that most ETs would be carbon based life forms with arms, legs, and a head. There is a good chance the majority of alien life would be so different, absolutely so alien to us that communication and recognition would be impossible.

IMHO, ET life is extremely abundant throughout the universe. Intelligent ET life capable of communicating is out there, as well, but is likely rare when compared to the size and scope of the entire universe. For just the sake of my argument, even if there are only 50k intelligent civilizations capable of communicating, ET life would still be extremely rare considering the size of the universe. Remember, over billions of years of evolution, this planet has produced only 1 life form capable of intelligent communication, despite a great abundance of clear evidence in regards to convergent evolution in totally unrelated species separated by millions of years.

With that being said, I think the real question is whether or not their is ET life close enough to us in regards to both SPACE and TIME for communication. Our species has only been capable of meaningful contact for a very short period of our time here.

Finally, another big question we must consider is would we able to recognize an intelligent species or communicate with them, even if they were sentient beings. Our entertainment would lead you to believe that most ETs would be carbon based life forms with arms, legs, and a head. There is a good chance the majority of alien life would be so different, absolutely so alien to us that communication and recognition would be impossible.

this

I wrote a story like that once. It was the origins crop circles and snipe hunting.

I never meet any aliens but I come real close one time. A couple friends that work with me at the post office when I lived in Pueblo Colorado want to go fishing so I say ok. I even buy a really cool dome tent.

We get up early on Saturday and drive the truck to a place called Anthrax Creek and catch some fish but not very many. We mostly just see people float by on kayak boats. My friend tell us this sucks and he knows about a better place called Lost Creek where he catch fish lots times, so we eat some fish for dinner and go to different place. They tell me there no campground where we park the truck and then walk up a trail to get to the little river. I wasnt worried about bears because my friend bring some guns.

We hike 2 miles on a little trail in the middle of the night so we could fish early in the next morning and I was starting to get really tired so I not hike so fast plus I was carrying my tent and sleeping bag and fish pole and everything. We got to the top and we look down a hill where the creek sposed to be and we see red and blue lights flashing down there. It looks like the cops so we decide go down and see who got pulled over on top of a mountain kekeke.

When we get a little closer I see that the lights are not flashing like I think but moving around behind the trees. My friend dog starts barking really loud and thats when the blue light and the red light go different directions. The red light starts to rise up into the sky above the trees then it went away behind the side of the mountain and I never saw it again, but the blue light starts to come right at us and the dog runs right for it barking.

One of my friend runs after his dog and my other friend the one with the guns runs away back down the trail to his truck. I stand there alone with my little flashlight not sure what to do so I go after my friend with the dog. Im yelling his name for him to come back but I cant see him no more. Just when Im about to turn around and go back down the trail I see him running at me fast with the blue light flying all around him. He is yelling run run run so I drop all my stuff and run.

Everything around me light up blue. The air was buzzing and my clothes stick to my arms like static cling. I was trying to run as fast as I could but it was like slow motion it was like running under water. Somehow we get back to the truck and our friend is there with the dog telling us that he almost left us and the dog was dripping blood from his nose. The dog also had little traingle burns with blisters in the middle of them all over its body. He take pictures of the triangle burns on dog but poor dog died two weeks later.

I got a triangle burn on back of my head that was all itchy and then the hair fall out in shape of triangle. I showed my friends at work but they said not to show anyone else, so I wear hat and then shaved my head. When the hair grow back it is same color but curly like pubes. My friend said he had triangle burns on him too but not on his head. He said he saw a alien walking in the trees when he ran after his dog, but I didnt see any aliens. I ask him about it if it was a little alien with black eyes and he said no that it was a tall alien about 12 maybe 15 feet tall, but I didnt get to see it. It makes me all tinglely just thinking about it.

Well there you go. I believe completely. You should take a picture of this triangle spot on your head so we can check it out.

You should post it!

Oh, I can't find it. Wrote it a long time ago. The gist of the story is that a prankster alien gets stranded on Earth while making crop circles one night for ***** and giggles. The joke was on him; his alien buddies left him behind...for ***** and giggles. He is found by some poor schmo who was taken "snipe hunting" by his buddies for...well, you know. A dual revenge plot is hatched. Shenanigans ensue.

Oh, I can't find it. Wrote it a long time ago. The gist of the story is that a prankster alien gets stranded on Earth while making crop circles one night for ***** and giggles. The joke was on him; his alien buddies left him behind...for ***** and giggles. He is found by some poor schmo who was taken "snipe hunting" by his buddies for...well, you know. A dual revenge plot is hatched. Shenanigans ensue.

That's a better plot than about 90% of the movies that come out these days!!
:hihi:

this planet has produced only 1 life form capable of intelligent communication,

I disagree with this statement, but agree with your general sentiment. There is some compelling evidence that many other species on this planet can communicate. Maybe not using words and phrases like humans, but who's to say that any alien would use that same technique.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom