UFOs in the News Lately (1 Viewer)

MTDB1983

Very Banned
Reaction score
I’m sure you all have see no the uptick in UFO stories ?

With Congress debriefing classified docs, and other issues related to UFOs and Govt lately.

Here is a link. As always the comments are the most interesting part.

So what do you guys think? Balloons blown East to West from MD to KC?

I’ve always taken the line that UFOs are adv military technology, since we are all aware that their tech is 20 yrs more advanced. Or, I’ve always read. And that they deny these stories in such a way that actually leads people to believe they are aliens even more.

What do y’all think?

UFOs are a very real thing. Personally, I hope they're alien crafts, but I sorta doubt it.

I suspect that often when the military tests things, not even the rest of the military is aware. So a fighter pilot, for example, seeing a UFO in the sky, doesn't mean that the military didn't have something to do with the object.

UFOs need to get their own sitcom.

There's a decent documentary on Netflix about Bob Lazar right now. He and the director did a long format interview with Joe Rogan recently. He makes some pretty big claims.

Well Bigfoot needs Uber too. How else can you explain sightings of only one 7ft tall hairy man ape from coast to coast...

Last edited:
I like to think that these sightings really are aliens and they are doing their version of 'streaking' us

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom