uggghhhhhh...... Hangovers... (1 Viewer)

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's getting to where hangovers are just too brutal anymore... I never thought it would happen... It has gotten to where 1 hangover now equals 1 totally wasted day... and the weather is way too nice...

My last hangover was after a friend's bachelor party years ago
The day+ recovery time made it abundantly clear that I needed to avoid big nights
(And now with a 2.5 year old, I can't imagine how brutal a hangover would be running after him at the same time)

Joe...don't know what ur poison is but about a year or two ago I started drinking my bourbon (all I drink..no beer unless totally can then only one or two) with water. Used to do coca cola. Found myself the next day exactly as you described.

I kid you not, I can tie one on and so long as I'm drinking with water, I am totally fine next day. Now I don't get silly drunk, but I have drank half a bottle and felt no ill effects the next day.

But beer will do that to me every time. And it takes me 2 days to recover. So I avoid at all costs now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

It's getting to where hangovers are just too brutal anymore... I never thought it would happen... It has gotten to where 1 hangover now equals 1 totally wasted day... and the weather is way too nice...

I hate hangovers. It is like you said a waste of an entire day.

I used to get tanked in college and Sundays would sleep until 3-4

I'm 26 now and haven't drank like a fish since NYE when I t turned 25. I was driving back home after a wild party and was so miserably hung over I almost wrecked into a ditch. Since then I never have more than 3 beers or a couple Jack N cokes over a few hours.

I really enjoy my life a lot more without hangovers..haha.

I never got them when I was younger no matter how much I drank. I started getting them and it happened fairly quickly. Little did I know until I was hospitalized that it was because I had affected my liver and it had changed how well it processed. I don't get them anymore.

I never got them when I was younger no matter how much I drank. I started getting them and it happened fairly quickly. Little did I know until I was hospitalized that it was because I had affected my liver and it had changed how well it processed. I don't get them anymore.

Good job, keep on not getting them!

I know it sounds weird, but try a glass of chocolate milk.

I've never had a hangover.

giphy.gif

Gotta drink a bunch of water with some aspirin and some food before you go to bed.

For my bachelor party I went with friends to a bar and had probably 10-12 shots within a two hour span then we went to a strip club. I don't remember much from the club, except the strippers pulling me on stage and beating me with my belt. I remember my friend driving me home and stopping for some McDonalds on the way. I had a DQPC meal and 4 waters, and while we were waiting for the food to be made, I stumbled to the convenience store next door and got some aspirin. Popped those pills, ate that food on the ride home and guzzled all 4 bottles of water. Unlocked my front door, locked up the house and passed out on the couch at 4am. Woke up at 7:30, chugged a huge glass of water and went outside to cut grass. No hangover at all. I was 30 at the time and am only 33 now. You have to fight it before it appears or else you're screwed.

Do some cardio. 30 min of hell saves you a half day of pain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom