Ugh...not him/her again: Annoying Avatars (1 Viewer)

Not really.

There's some posters here, and I won't name names, that are just annoying posters in general and if they've been using a certain avatar for a while, then yea it would irritate me every time I see it. Otherwise, other than that, most avatars are not very annoying to me on here unless the poster is.

Hope I'm not offending anybody, I'm just being totally honest.

The avatars with pics of big-headed, googly-eyed, slobbery-mouthed babies annoy me. Plus folks with unprofound signature quotes. You know the poster probably thinks it's deep and thought-provoking, but it's really not.

The avatars with pics of big-headed, googly-eyed, slobbery-mouthed babies annoy me. Plus folks with unprofound signature quotes. You know the poster probably thinks it's deep and thought-provoking, but it's really not.

Like mine? :hihi:

livefromdc-10170.gif

I can't believe no one else has done this.

I'm sured he won't be offended but wowatkin has this toothless guy avatar that creeps me out more than anything.

I totally understand the annoying poster-avatar association as well. I'm probably guilty of annoying some people with my signature. :hihi: I'm not creative enough to change it to anything else though so it stays. At least it's not a big life size picture of my dog or Reggie Bush :barman:

Scantily-clad women for avatars and signatures should be a membership requirement on all forums! :hihi:

Makes it embarrassing to browse at work though, or in front of my children or (especially) my wife. I like having avatars turned on though, because picture/pattern recognition is easier for humans than word recognition.

A lot of times I'll see a user name, but not know "who" it is until I see their avatar.

The only really annoying avatars are fast-paced animated avatars. Others I can deal with (some I enjoy)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom