ugly shirt contest... need help (1 Viewer)

Milkman

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have some friends coming in town from Seattle, and they had a crazy idea to play an ugly shirt contest. Basically we make or not the ugliest shirt possible, post a pic on Facebook and let everyone vote on which is most hideous! Winner gets nothing, but all the losers have to take shots (the alcohol kind). So, being that I'm not the most creative guy, I humbly come to y'all for help. Do any of u have any ideas, or know of a good website to make a good ugly shirt? The only rule is they can't make one poking fun of my saints, and I won't make one of the hawks. Help me out guys!

Wow! I didn't realize Brooks brother's had such a terrible line. I know these weren't designed to be in a ugly shirt contest, but they sure are worthy of it.

My friend hosted a party like this once. Everyone showed up with ugly charlie brown style t shirts. I had a plain white T shirt made with a picture on my friend hosting the party on it. I won by a landslide!

Hey guys, I have some friends coming in town from Seattle, and they had a crazy idea to play an ugly shirt contest. Basically we make or not the ugliest shirt possible, post a pic on Facebook and let everyone vote on which is most hideous! Winner gets nothing, but all the losers have to take shots (the alcohol kind). So, being that I'm not the most creative guy, I humbly come to y'all for help. Do any of u have any ideas, or know of a good website to make a good ugly shirt? The only rule is they can't make one poking fun of my saints, and I won't make one of the hawks. Help me out guys!

This is one you didn't make so it wouldn't break the rules. We have a winner. :)

usahu6e3.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom