Uhhh....Did I miss the memo?? (1 Viewer)

Chopzley

Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Since WHEN do the Hornets wear RED jerseys with OKLAHOMA on the front?
Is this some last minute low blow before they are "forced" back to NOLA?
somebody in the know fill me in

I imagine the red jerseys were for Valentines Day. They have been wearing the Oklahoma crap on the front at random as far as I can tell. It's probably an effort to get more people to go to games since everyone now knows that they're coming back next year.

am I confused but aren't they they New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets????

which would explain why they are wearing Oklahoma

Last edited:
Since WHEN do the Hornets wear RED jerseys with OKLAHOMA on the front?
Is this some last minute low blow before they are "forced" back to NOLA?
somebody in the know fill me in

The low blow will probably be them leaving the OKC patch on their uniforms next season.

One more time of the Oklahoma City jerseys. They were suppose to wear them three times this year. I'm treating all this like a bad dream. I'll wake up when they come home next year.

I hate Oklahoma City and hopefully I'll be able to forgive and forget what the Hornets have done when they return for good next year.

I purchased the NBA plan on Comcast cable just so I could watch the games. I had the game saved on my DVR and sat back to enjoy a good game of basketball. They came out in red and I was like huh? Then I saw Oklahoma City on the jersey. Stop and Delete were then pressed on my remote. Sorry, I payed to watch the New Orleans Hornets.

During the game the lame OKC mayor came on and tried to lay some BS like its all about Valentine's Day and heart disease research and some other caca like that. It sure looked like a rub it in your face kind of deal to me and I, too was tempted to turn it off. Isn't Oklahoma the big red or something? He said the jerseys would be auctioned off and the money go to heart research...I wanted to be a millionaire right then (admittedly, I've always wanted to be a millionaire) and buy em all and then burn 'em on TV....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom