Ukraine (42 Viewers)

The only way he is getting #9 is if Ukraine joins NATO. He had security guarantees from russia before the invasion, any guarantees now and in the future are suspect at best. russia/putin will say, "sure, we promise never to attack you again. (under their breath, unless you become infiltrated with nazis or satan worshippers.)" and then have belarus fabricate something to give them an excuse to step in and "protect" the people of Ukraine from evil.

The plan Zelensky mentions (the Kyiv Security Compact) is modeled on security guarantees provided to Israel and recognizes that full membership in NATO and the requisite Article 5 defense mutual defense obligations would carry too much of a risk for direct NATO-Russian conflict.

Zelensky's proposed 10 point peace plan that he just presented to the G-20 (or as he calls it the G-19 :))

Biggest takeaways IMO are that he's dropped Russian regime change as a precondition and also appears to have dropped NATO membership as a condition. I doubt this will go anywhere soon but it's something.

he didnt drop NATO membership in totality. He dropped it as a "short term" goal and replaced with the Kyiv Security Compact ( co -authored by former NATO Secretary General )

Having read all the conditions, none seem exorbitant, so the ball is fully in Russias court. Which we already know their reply.

They buying time to regroup, dig in, populate the annexed areas in an attempt to "squat" and say " you cant deport 100s of thousands NOW.

its a game to them, and thier citizenry are the pawns.

Why would UAF even want to put troops there? They'd pretty much be stranded and exposed and trying to move troops through that area (where there's no cover) would likely result in high casualty rates for little to no gain.
Every time I see UAF, I think Ukrainian Air Force when it's actually Ukranian Armoured Forces.

The plan Zelensky mentions (the Kyiv Security Compact) is modeled on security guarantees provided to Israel and recognizes that full membership in NATO and the requisite Article 5 defense mutual defense obligations would carry too much of a risk for direct NATO-Russian conflict.

Best idea I've heard in a long time. Doubt it happens though.

Looks like Lavrov has left the G20 early. Upon heels of the 100 or so cruise missile strikes against Ukraine ( with many hitting civilian targets- YET AGAIN)

Looks like Lavrov has left the G20 early. Upon heels of the 100 or so cruise missile strikes against Ukraine ( with many hitting civilian targets- YET AGAIN)

That dude is such a choad. I remember when he was considered civil and right-minded.

Burn in hell you forking coward sellout.

Przewodów doesn't look to be anywhere near what should be an intended target.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom