Ukraine (40 Viewers)

2JSyPnR4pa68MJxhlfdqyJKRVXX

They are barbaric and I would fully support handing over all the tools Ukraine need to make Russia submit. The sooner the better.

It's going to take decades for Russians to escape this reputation and that's if they finally come to terms with their barbaric history of pure criminality.

They are barbaric and I would fully support handing over all the tools Ukraine need to make Russia submit. The sooner the better.

It's going to take decades for Russians to escape this reputation and that's if they finally come to terms with their barbaric history of pure criminality.
They will never escape it because there will always be a majority that thinks the way they think now. It's not like nazism that sprang up, this is something they have cultivated over generations.

When are they going to mix up the dates of a "windowing" and announce someone's death early? Or have they already done that?

They will never escape it because there will always be a majority that thinks the way they think now. It's not like nazism that sprang up, this is something they have cultivated over generations.
I think, going forward, Ukraine will have two problems.
1. Russians who can’t accept defeat and
2. Ukrainians looking to harm collaborators with and without proof.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom