Ukraine (38 Viewers)

Potential "friendly fire" fights coming up??

Let me get my head wrapped around this....private military groups are illegal in russia, right? So, the DEFENSE minister himself decides to create one? And the people are okay with this? I hope this causes so much friction between the competing mercernaries that the whole country becomes embroiled in a civil war. The only thing that scares me about this news is that prighozin could win out. That would be terrible news for the rest of the world. The russian people need to understand this and what it could mean for their country and their future well-being. If they think they are isolated now, let prighozin take the reins. Any ally russia has, except maybe Iran and North Korea, would bail on them.

I wonder what the gas prices are in russia? If they can't sell it abroad, I'm sure they are trying to make up for it domestically.
Do they have enough to sell abroad or is all of it being sent to the front for Ukrainian target practice?

I came across this uploader a few weeks ago. He's a retired Navy SEAL. There
were times it appears he's holding back laughter. The Russians have been
making dumb decisions for a very long time.

Well,,, that was hilarious in the same way that Paul Bunion tall tales about logging are hilarious.

However as a history lesson it leaking so much tall tail sea water into the hull it threatened to sink the entire Royal Russian Navel History section in the library.

Clearly the YouTube fellow who embellished and enhanced the story of the second Pacific Squadron did view this more realistic account I am going to post. One by a more reasonable and sober navel historiographer, that is by Drachinifel.

I suggest that since that other YouTube fellow had the advantage of seeing a more reasonable sober account before weaving his, that anyone viewing his video here also take advantage now to view a far superior historical account before relating anything taken from that hilarious tall tale video at say a dinner party amoung friends.

All to avoid someone at that party whose sense of humor is less developed than mine from piping up and saying "that's BS."

I came across this uploader a few weeks ago. He's a retired Navy SEAL. There
were times it appears he's holding back laughter. The Russians have been
making dumb decisions for a very long time.

That was the funniest thing I've heard in months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom