Ukraine (31 Viewers)

A few months old., but grab some tissues.. yeah, it's over produced but it still hits you where it matters... eff the orcs...

Last edited:
As of three days ago it appears that the rigid format 8 minute 4 second NATO brifing videos have stopped being posted at the Military Foundation YouTube channel. They're still posting military force videos, one a day, but they appear to be standard military stock footage videos for public relations use. The length of these videos varies, three to four minutes is typical.

Here's today's, but I don't think it has specific significance insofar as the Ukraine conflict. I'm going to miss those inside look breifing videos:

As of three days ago it appears that the rigid format 8 minute 4 second NATO brifing videos have stopped being posted at the Military Foundation YouTube channel. They're still posting military force videos, one a day, but they appear to be standard military stock footage videos for public relations use. The length of these videos varies, three to four minutes is typical.

Here's today's, but I don't think it has specific significance insofar as the Ukraine conflict. I'm going to miss those inside look breifing videos:

Maybe they have something in the works and nothing of substance to report that won't compromise secrecy?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom