Ukraine (60 Viewers)

How many troops are in Transnistria? How does Russia feed or supply them? My point is that they aren't a significant threat that warrants using NATO troops.
Its no more than a few thousand probably poorly motivated troops, most likely without any artillery or armor, and who will also have no air cover, and no route of retreat.

Moldova alone could probably scrap together a force to expel them if they had the willpower and weren't afraid of pushback from Russia. I'm betting a large number would probably surrender if push came to shove.

But I don't know how the civillian population would react. That area apparently very weird and still thinks the Soviet Union is a thing.

1500 troops, and that wasn't your point. This is called changing the goalpost.

Just stop.

In the future, if you we talk about a topic, leave the international man of mystery schtick at home.
Why do you think it's a good idea for Romania (NATO) to attack russian claimed territory? Do you really think that's a good idea? And if NATO were to get involved, why not just push russia out of Ukraine and be done with it? Neither Ukraine nor Moldova are NATO members, so what is the point here?

Just stop.

In the future, if you we talk about a topic, leave the international man of mystery schtick at home.
MY point was and always has been, using NATO troops to attack Russians was stupid. The downside is much greater than any benefit. Those troops are basically a self governing POW camp.

I fail to understand why you insist on causing problems where there very few if not none.

Red Beans parade
d5vg0782sija1.jpg

Just stop.

I'm curious, have you ever been outside of the USA?

Just stop.

All due respect, but you're protesting this way too much. And for what, I have no idea. Seems like a weird hill to die on.

Some in comments are dubious - claiming this was still HIMARS range. I'm sure someone much more knowledgeable here will chime in.

Not trying to be Austin Powers here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom