Ukraine (13 Viewers)

Yeah Apaches tend to eff shirt up upon arrival.
Then add that spooky gun ship and Wagner/rebels got smoked.

However, it was quite tense from the interviews I posted from actual soldiers there.
Yes, not trying to discount what the special forces units went through on the ground. Just thought the perspective from the Russian side was so different because they were getting their arses shredded so hard from the air they were completely unaware the US even had boots on the ground outside of artillery.

I can only imagine what the combination of artillery, MLRS, apaches, gunships, b-52 runs, predators, F-15 strikes with raptors patrolling would look like to an army of 500 with no air defense. From a tax payer's perspective on paper it's such a massive waste. From the perspective of sending a message it was such a bargain.

I still say if Belarus makes a move, then NATO should move on Belarus with the most force we have. Treat this like tag team wrestling.
I actually think that the people will move on their own. I have nothing to base this own except (I can't spell her name) demonstrating for her.

I actually think that the people will move on their own. I have nothing to base this own except (I can't spell her name) demonstrating for her.
I'm not sure they will. If they feared Lukashenko shooting demonstrators once, imagine what Putin will do to them. They're going to need some help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom