Ukraine (15 Viewers)

Yep…I arrived back yesterday to gather my remaining possessions and say good-bye to my team. Catching the Moscow train tomorrow morning. It’s the slow train (11 hours) but has sleeper compartments. Splurged and reserved a whole 4-person compartment just for myself…cost me 13,000 rubles. Plane departs Moscow on Friday morning.
Can’t take credit for the photos. My colleague who lives in Shebekino sent them to me.
Just my forking luck! Tonight, one of the hottest ladies in the office starts messaging to “go drink some tea” tomorrow night. I believe that is a Russian euphemism…:)
Tonight she is on the train from Moscow to Belgorod…FFS!

Just my forking luck! Tonight, one of the hottest ladies in the office starts messaging to “go drink some tea” tomorrow night. I believe that is a Russian euphemism…:)

You posted all those photos earlier, now we realize you left out the only one we care about anymore.

Something like this? :hihi:

952c807187d12a58f556b4b0b07dd5c8.jpg

I know it's a bit too late now, but in the future the way one sorts out what was meant by that is to ask if they're prepared for some zucchini jam to go along with that tea.

;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom