Ukraine (13 Viewers)

Ukraine Matters Youtube channel did a live broadcast today. I'm hoping it was recorded because he put out a lot of information.

Kerch Bridge has been developing cracks since 2018. Appearantly the sand it is built on is very unstable and the concrete used was below standard.

There are at least 3 PMCs in Russia:
Gazprom
Shogui-Patriot
Progrevyin- Wagner
It's possible that they will shoot each other instead of Ukrainians.

The offensive is "being delayed" to get ready for POWs. It is his speculation the Russians are leaving Crimea in the hand of conscripts. The Ukrainians don't want to kill them, they look at them as hostages instead of soldiers.

The Kerch Bridge won't be attacked until after the main thrust has started. It is more demoralizing if your lines break and then your escape route is destroyed.

I hope I got his points correct.
I also think that UKR wants to give russian civilians in Crimea a chance to escape before blowing the bridge.

Made it to Moscow by 9:30 pm last night. It’s now 3:30 am and I’m getting ready to head to Vnukovo airport.
Very interesting taxi ride from the train station. It was a beautiful first day of summer evening. Lots of people out and about like no war was happening just few hundred kms away! Drove right by Barad Dur (the Kremlin)…

Taxi driver was in the army from 1992-93. He told me all about the Soviet 100 mm artillery piece he worked with. Was very proud of this particular piece of weaponry.

Mentioned that he was sure that the reason they didn’t defeat Ukraine in four days was to suck the West into a war of attrition…:)
Get them to send all their advanced weapons to Ukraine, let the Russian army learn how to fight against them, and destroy the West’s economy through the money spent on the war. All I could do was nod my head and say “да” for 45 minutes…🙄

Made it to Moscow by 9:30 pm last night. It’s now 3:30 am and I’m getting ready to head to Vnukovo airport.
Very interesting taxi ride from the train station. It was a beautiful first day of summer evening. Lots of people out and about like no war was happening just few hundred kms away! Drove right by Barad Dur (the Kremlin)…

Taxi driver was in the army from 1992-93. He told me all about the Soviet 100 mm artillery piece he worked with. Was very proud of this particular piece of weaponry.

Mentioned that he was sure that the reason they didn’t defeat Ukraine in four days was to suck the West into a war of attrition…:)
Get them to send all their advanced weapons to Ukraine, let the Russian army learn how to fight against them, and destroy the West’s economy through the money spent on the war. All I could do was nod my head and say “да” for 45 minutes…🙄
Nice story, it still seems a sizeable chunk of the Russian population is still eating the cheese (as I suspected). It does not appear too many are actually willing to volunteer for the front lines ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom