Ukraine (18 Viewers)

That link about use of language is interesting. Basically it is this:

DI_Yardstick_HD.jpg

That seems to match US military's use of that language going back to the mid 70's. I would assume it hasn't changed since then.

I'm sure if I ever met her I'd hate her guts but she sure is nice to look at
I'd not bother to hate her. I wouldn't ever get that close to her such that she could harm me enough for me to hate her. The personality she exhibits is utterly repulsive to me.

This one, this week, is the one I like to look at and listen to. Next week it will be someone else once I've seen and heard most of her songs.

I'd not bother to hate her. I wouldn't ever get that close to her such that she could harm me enough for me to hate her. The personality she exhibits is utterly repulsive to me.

This one, this week, is the one I like to look at and listen to. Next week it will be someone else once I've seen and heard most of her songs.

Fantastic eyes but everyone that sings that song anymore gets compared to disturbed's version and they lose.

Should have done it in Cyrillic

слава україні
it was a comedy of errors…I used a pen that proceeded to leak ink all over my hand…then I got it on my shirt, then in a panic, the pen leaked on the toilet seat…🫣
Meanwhile, there is a waiting line outside. I tried to clean the mess up but it just smeared the ink everywhere…😂🤣. I’m not a criminal graffiti mastermind…no way could I have handled the Cyrillic.

The Liberty of Russia Legion is doing a rope-a-dope maneuver to Russia.

Russian forces in trying to kill the Legion's personnel are bombing their own citizens homes and damaging their own infrastructure.

The Legion personnel can control how this goes down by choosing where they go.

They don't have to tear things up and harm people if Russia will do that part for them. And in doing it Russia is helping the Legion to move citizens over to their cause, and recruit more people to join the Legion.

The Liberty of Russia Legion is doing a rope-a-dope maneuver to Russia.

Russian forces in trying to kill the Legion's personnel are bombing their own citizens homes and damaging their own infrastructure.

The Legion personnel can control how this goes down by choosing where they go.

They don't have to tear things up and harm people if Russia will do that part for them. And in doing it Russia is helping the Legion to move citizens over to their cause, and recruit more people to join the Legion.

You have more faith in the Russian people to make the right decisions than I do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom