Ukraine (21 Viewers)

That would be quite a thing, if true. A real damned big deal.

I looked at over a hundred tweets on the PStyleOne1 Twitter feed. And an additional hundred tweets on the David Brookfield feed. They were entertaining Twitter feeds, but I didn't see a single tweet I would categorize as being credible from the stand point of being real news.

Here are two of the entertaining tweets those two fellas have shared:

All of PStyleOne1 tweets that have media attached have a warning, so you'll have to load this one using the link, and then say you want to see it:

A new video by Eileen. She filmed this in the Chornobyl Exclusion Zone. She made this video with this statement:

"The Russian invasion of Ukraine has put our country at risk of a nuclear disaster once again. It also took the life of Volodymyr Yezhov, a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game designer who joined the Armed Forces of Ukraine after Russia's invasion. May he rest in peace, may Ukraine be free, and may nuclear disasters never happen again."

The song she is singing is "Dirge for the Planet” which she translated into Ukrainian. It's a song used in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game which she mentioned above.

Here's the same song sung in English by Alina Gingertail:

Russians blew to keep UAF from capturing a vital crossing point over Dnipro?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom