Ukraine (26 Viewers)

I can't verify any of his sources, but he did provide links.

Language warning NSFW

Also the counter point...

Make of it what you will.

My lead theory is Rus filled that reservoir planning to use it to dislodge Ukraine forces on the river islands. Something happened between open the gates and 'how much explosive do we need' and it went badly.

ive read the counter points...they simply dont make any sense considering the UAF were actively working the south bank. ( still had UAF forces there when dam blew )

Makes all the sense for Russians to blow it to slow the UAF counter.

Supposedly a Dutch engineer says on the top was blown. I have no idea how anyone could get in there to assess the damage that quick.

ive read the counter points...they simply dont make any sense considering the UAF were actively working the south bank. ( still had UAF forces there when dam blew )

Makes all the sense for Russians to blow it to slow the UAF counter.
Not to mention the absolute fork heads the RUS has shown themselves to be. This serves two purposes: strategy and barbarism.

Stupid strategy to slow a UKR advance, in spite of it also messing up the side of the river that RUS is on.

And, when they don't win on the battlefield, they bomb and kill civilians or other atrocities. This is just an additional barbaric, terroristic measure, among many, to get back against Ukraine for daring to fight back. They do not care about the devastating long term ecological effects, let alone what they're doing to an entire country.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom