Ukraine (31 Viewers)

Now that I’m safely home, I just want to send a HUGE thanks to everyone on this thread. It kept me up-to-date with what was happening around me. It’s amazing to think I was getting almost instantaneous news from Saints Report on things that were happening in my “back yard”, a half a world away.

Now that I’m safely home, I just want to send a HUGE thanks to everyone on this thread. It kept me up-to-date with what was happening around me. It’s amazing to think I was getting almost instantaneous news from Saints Report on things that were happening in my “back yard”, a half a world away.
I'm a bit upset you didn't become a super soldier from your migraine treatments, but whatever. Glad you're safe I guess.

When you first went it was dangerous....when you went this last trip it was almost suicidal. Glad you're out of there. It's going to get a lot worse in Belgorod before it gets better.

I understood a little bit of that chanting, and frankly found it to be a bit more nationalist, with a touch of that old Nazi feel than I would like to be hearing.

I think that must be that Azov Assault Brigade. They don't dominate the Ukrainian government at all, but they do worry me somewhat in that they exist.

I feel kind of queasy when they sound off like that. They did another video a few weeks ago with torches at night where they formed a large square that caused me to feel some distress of the same manor.
Both sides have a good share of Nazis. You can probably find that in a lot of countries in Europe. (and elsewhere.)

Just glad you are back. You timed your exit perfectly whether by strategy or luck.

Here's what Google translate gives me till about halfway through

Berginya translated Yury Seagall
Thsi year, together with everyone
In the circles of hell, she herself
Found herself and Luta in
She was torn from her work
And a dreamy dream overcame
A carefree
As if at home
A carefree
She was torn from her work I dreams not a dream
Overcame
Carefree
Passing at home
What will she see in this dream, perhaps, dreams of her springtime
About gentle happiness, a female prophecy
Obvious to everyone as close as the heart to love
wants to

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom