Ukraine (16 Viewers)

Ohhh. Is it on?

Mad reports this am of Tokmak and vicinity being hammered by artillery/himars etc for a very extended period of time.

Looks like it has indeed kicked off and expect no real reports for a day or so....Prayers and Godspeed to the UAF warriors looking to liberate their lands of Russian orcs.

All of them.

Mad reports this am of Tokmak and vicinity being hammered by artillery/himars etc for a very extended period of time.

Looks like it has indeed kicked off and expect no real reports for a day or so....Prayers and Godspeed to the UAF warriors looking to liberate their lands of Russian orcs.

All of them.
Forking give 'em hell!

These seismograph stations are in another time zone in Norway. It had to have been a big explosion and set deep to have been picked up from that far away.

If nothing else in this war has motivated the west to get actively involved, I would think this would be the tipping point. Especially if there are international organizations on the ground helping with the evacuations.

Absolutely!

I'll admit there was a time when I supported a negotiated resolution which left Russia with Crimea. Fork that. Russia needs to be dissuaded from exhibiting imperial designs ever again.

You're not supposed to change your position on anything, ever. You should know better.

So, prior to blowing the dam, russia warned it's armored divisions to move back, but they did not tell the soldiers on the ground, in the trenches and bunkers.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom