Ukraine (15 Viewers)

I'm wondering where the cut pine tree parts they covered the scooters with came from.

That was an old forest, those young pine tree parts the guys were using didn't fit in with the surroundings.

Who cut them, hauled them there, and piled them right where those guys needed them to cover their scooters?

Then when the guys came back one of them tossed his rifle to the side like it was something he didn't care about, removed the cut pine tree parts from over his scooter and rode off on it leaving his rifle behind.

Was that a scooter ad?

When I read the comments there was information there below so that one could find and buy one of those scooters.

I'm wondering where the cut pine tree parts they covered the scooters with came from.

That was an old forest, those young pine tree parts the guys were using didn't fit in with the surroundings.

Who cut them, hauled them there, and piled them right where those guys needed them to cover their scooters?

Then when the guys came back one of them tossed his rifle to the side like it was something he didn't care about, removed the cut pine tree parts from over his scooter and rode off on it leaving his rifle behind.

Was that a scooter ad?

When I read the comments there was information there below so that one could find and buy one of those scooters.
Noticed the same but I just always assume these videos are always staged

Twitter is such a shirt show now. Much of the site is now blocked for me because free speech is important to the owner. I tried to login, but to reset my pwd (which they obviously corrupted because I know it) they want me to provide new info they can sell. Not doing it.

Twitter is such a shirt show now. Much of the site is now blocked for me because free speech is important to the owner. I tried to login, but to reset my pwd (which they obviously corrupted because I know it) they want me to provide new info they can sell. Not doing it.

Hell twitter stopped working for me on Chrome altogether.

I wonder how low the Hungarians will go, actually Orban.
\

So, basically, they were transferred from one russian oblast to another before being forced to make a "hostage video". When is the rest of the west going to say something about this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom