Ukraine (18 Viewers)

WT* is wrong with us?
While I agree it's frustrating to have to witness this entire war as a bystander I think you have to understand this is a very very complex political situation that effects billions of lives. There's not going to be a simple answer or response.

Russian state tv is just barbaric. A drone into the studio would be a great way to weaken Putin.

I like that you posted that so I could see it. There was a somewhat almost man like pasty thing in it, and an almost poison woman like horned creature like thing baked into that as well. Not something a person likely sees every day

Creatures like that I had certainly not seen ever before, so I'm pleased that you posted that, so I could see it for myself.

:)

Troll like pasty puff ball Creatures like that could be baked into a Moose Turd Pie they were. Here's something to provide relevance to that idea.

From a place Navajo's call the boonies. Not from a place that is easy to get to, or to get back from.

Last edited:
Two things about this piece: First, how is Russia going to blackmail someone by cutting off the gas? Isn't that the purpose of the sanctions? Doesn't this just hurry up the end effect? It's like saying, "You don't want to buy my gas? Fine, I'm not going to send you any!"
Second, Russia is a master as setting up pretext. They simulate unrest in Moldova, setting the stage for "liberation". And they fly missiles directly over Ukrainian nuclear plants. Setting the stage for either an accident or blaming Ukraine for "shooting one down" and causing a disaster. I've said all along that Russia doesn't need to drop a nuclear bomb. One dumb, unguided bomb in the right place and he gets the desired result he is looking for.

While I agree it's frustrating to have to witness this entire war as a bystander I think you have to understand this is a very very complex political situation that effects billions of lives. There's not going to be a simple answer or response.
It was rhetorical. More of a comment on the human condition that allows us to continue to murder and destroy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom