Ukraine (20 Viewers)

Holy sheet they’re forking crazy. And wildly entitled.

Ok, dead serious here, someone needs to take that crazy mother forker out. Where is Dick Marcinko when you need him?!
Edit: Putin = Stalin, Lavrov = Lysenko. A bad combination with nuclear weapons.

Last edited:
Before I put too much thought into that I'd consider the source.

The source is Julia Davis - a journalist who has focused on Russia and in particular, Russian state media, for years.

I think she’s as well-placed to tell us what they’re saying on Russian TV as anyone.

A bad combination with nuclear weapons.
I am firmly convinced there is no good combination with nuclear weapons.

I get that they are not going away, and that the sum total of defensive strategies against a nuclear attack is using the threat of MAD to keep the attack from occuring...

Oppenheimer has a lot of good quotes, most know the end of this one:
We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty, and to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.

But there are some other really good ones.
The peoples of this world must unite or they will perish. This war, that has ravaged so much of the earth, has written these words. The atomic bomb has spelled them out for all men to understand.”

The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true.

We do not believe any group of men adequate enough or wise enough to operate without scrutiny or without criticism. We know that the only way to avoid error is to detect it, that the only way to detect it is to be free to enquire. We know that the wages of secrecy are corruption. We know that in secrecy error, undetected, will flourish and subvert.

I think its just saber rattling. Putin has two daughters. I doubt he would risk them dying in a nuclear holocaust. Although reportedly at one is in Switzerland which shouldn't be a target so who knows he might just chance it.

However, they might chance a tactical nuclear strike against UAF positions.

I think its just saber rattling. Putin has two daughters. I doubt he would risk them dying in a nuclear holocaust. Although reportedly at one is in Switzerland which shouldn't be a target so who knows he might just chance it.

However, they might chance a tactical nuclear strike against UAF positions.
I think you give him too much credit. He thinks he’ll survive in his bunker, probably with his family and doesn’t give a fork about the rest of the world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom