Ukraine (52 Viewers)

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
What I take away from this is that Putin can do or say ANYTHING and expect the people to believe it. What's next? "Russia deploys new secret weapon in the Special Military Operation in Ukraine. Large African elephants are used to scare the populace of Ukraine, code-named Operation Dumbo."
Careful what you wish for.....since Putin seems to be following the Nazi playbook this could be next.

Sailorsaint

Reaction score
Careful what you wish for.....since Putin seems to be following the Nazi playbook this could be next.

Didn't realize I hit that close to the target! But, I was actually thinking along the lines, "...these large African elephants are flight capable. Actual footage is classified but here is an animated depiction of what to expect.....".

Crzycjunx76

Iron Era Origional
Reaction score
Seattle by way of Texas, originating in SELA.
I looked it up and it appears related but more potent.

Im not a stranger to psychedelics , but it was a hard pass when i had the opportunity to try DMT.

With the right type of preperation and guidance present I might try ayahuasca, which is a DMT compound with a MAOI or RIMA agent.

The people I was with were vaporizing straight DMT... it smelled awful, like an electrical/plastic fire. They would take a hit and then almost immedieatly basically void out for 5-10 minutes... with the occasional exclamations or dramatic facial expressions, then slowly come back happy, excited, or in awe. Then after another 10 minutes repeat the process. It seemed almost disassociative, and i prefer things that improve socability and feeling interconnected. The continued redosing put me off too... i mean its not a chemically addictive substance, but they certainly seemed in a hurry to "disappear" again each time they came back.

Crzycjunx76

Iron Era Origional
Reaction score
I wonder if it's a TomTom?!

What the fork!

Seriously, if you were a Russian soldier/pilot, being handed you father/grandfathers equipment or field rations... would dessertion or insurrection enter your mind?

On another note, having such bad navigation equipment is alarming. A Russian pilot could end up over NATO airspace and start something very ugly.

Sailorsaint

Reaction score
What the fork!

Seriously, if you were a Russian soldier/pilot, being handed you father/grandfathers equipment or field rations... would dessertion or insurrection enter your mind?

On another note, having such bad navigation equipment is alarming. A Russian pilot could end up over NATO airspace and start something very ugly.
If their military equipment is this badly maintained, out of date.....the probable condition of their nuclear weapons scares the sheet out of me.

Crzycjunx76

Iron Era Origional
Reaction score
If their military equipment is this badly maintained, out of date.....the probable condition of their nuclear weapons scares the sheet out of me.
Supposedly matinience of warheads and missles along with the development of new ballistic and hypersonic delivery systems have been Putins pet projects. He devotes a lot of money there and it is one of the few places skimming funds is guarded against and punished.

Even pretty wide speculation that he has been continuing to enrich more fuel and build new warheads... mostly the tactical type but even some of the larger ones included in treaty banning their proliferation that Russia signed.

Supposedly.

The automated single authorization system being poorly maintained is what scares me. Particularly the "dead hand" trigger.

That thing gets buggy and IT better not start the call with "have you tried restarting your computer".

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Sailorsaint

Reaction score
Supposedly matinience of warheads and missles along with the development of new ballistic and hypersonic delivery systems have been Putins pet projects. He devotes a lot of money there and it is one of the few places skimming funds is guarded against and punished.

Even pretty wide speculation that he has been continuing to enrich more fuel and build new warheads... mostly the tactical type but even some of the larger ones included in treaty banning their proliferation that Russia signed.

Supposedly.

The automated single authorization system being poorly maintained is what scares me. Particularly the "dead hand" trigger.

That thing gets buggy and IT better not start the call with "have you tried restarting your computer".
Hello Vlad, would you like to play Thermonuclear War?

Reaction score
I don't know what, it's in that broken computer robot news English.
Yeah, I've traced another of those vid's back to an actual article from another site. I think those are someone doing a dirty by taking or generating written articles, slapping some random video behind it, and running the text thru a speech program to generate traffic.

It's low rent type stuff so I don't trust the vids or even the text articles unless they are from a known good site. But that has not happened yet...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom