Ukraine (43 Viewers)

Let’s be real, here. The U.S. will never see any of whatever military equipment is being loaned to Ukraine, after all is said and done. The fact there was ZERO plan to get most of the U.S. military equipment out of Afghanistan, where the U.S. had their own military in place, what makes anyone believe, the equipment being loaned to another country, will ever be seen again? It is silly.

It is better then the alternative of having to put boots on the ground. But let’s be real in what is being done. The U.S. is GIVING military equipment to Ukraine. OK?
I don't think you understand this war, war stuff, you be saying something like "But let’s be real in what is being done."

Illusion and at times out and out deception is a real part, and very necessary factor of any war. It never crossed my mind to even think about whether anything being "loaned" would ever be returned, or paid for.

I don't think it matters.

The only stuff the US military left in Afghanistan was the equipment that was given to the Afghan Army, which in turn wound up in the hands of the Taliban after the Afghan Nat'l Army fell because their government didn't do anything to support them. Even if the government of Afghanistan had stayed in tact, they were never going to pay us back for any of that.

There's saber rattling and then there's shirt like this that just makes your blood run cold....

There's saber rattling and then there's shirt like this that just makes your blood run cold....

Let start on 9 May with a small one in Red Square for the parade

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom