Ukraine (18 Viewers)

LonghornSaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder if it's a TomTom?!

I read a report about that a long time ago, the russian pilots had fixed their cell phones with rubberbands to their cockpit for navigation. If they ever take out the gps satellites to mess with us, they'll be hurting themselves at the same time.

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is something which is more fun if one is aware that in Russian or Ukranian that the word 'blyat' has the same meaning that 'fork' does here at Saints Report.

In Cyrillic script 'blyat' in either Ukrainian or Russian is spelled as 'блять'. So 'блять' is what 'fork' looks like when one is there.

Sailorsaint

Reaction score
Murderers. They didn't just run across a couple men and decide to shoot them in the back. Those men had already surrendered themselves to the soldiers, were strip searched and sent on their way. Only to be shot in the back seconds later and then the building calmly looted afterwards. They are worst than murderers.

BooBirdSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Zztop

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

Sailorsaint

Reaction score
A very good breakdown of Turkey and their role. I personally think they are playing both sides so that they come out smelling like roses no matter what the outcome.

GW93

Original
Reaction score
This is something which is more fun if one is aware that in Russian or Ukranian that the word 'blyat' has the same meaning that 'fork' does here at Saints Report.

In Cyrillic script 'blyat' in either Ukrainian or Russian is spelled as 'блять'. So 'блять' is what 'fork' looks like when one is there.

"Russian warship: go blyat yourself!" Did I use that right?

I like how the de-tankinated turret lying on the ground looks kind of like a skull.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom