Ukraine (42 Viewers)

I like seeing these, but with all the anti ship cruise missiles they are getting, I want to see some Russian warships on fire and taking on water.
Yeah, apparently Russian ships are still lobbing missiles into Ukraine, so would be good to knock out that capability.

I like seeing these, but with all the anti ship cruise missiles they are getting, I want to see some Russian warships on fire and taking on water.

Hail o hail artillery
King of Battle follow me

Kadyrov fighter chose wrong time to live feed.

Ukraine artillery doing work

Now seeing several vids of drones dropping what looks to be small bombs (some type of grenade?) on small groups of Russian troops on my Twitter feed. (Don't think I should post here as a couple of them are pretty graphic.)

Small payloads compared to this, but I imagine pretty effective psychologically. Always fascinating to see how new tech is used/developed during war.

Now seeing several vids of drones dropping what looks to be small bombs (some type of grenade?) on small groups of Russian troops on my Twitter feed. (Don't think I should post here as a couple of them are pretty graphic.)

Small payloads compared to this, but I imagine pretty effective psychologically. Always fascinating to see how new tech is used/developed during war.
There is one I didn't post on Visegrad...it's of 3 Russians comandeering a car. Two hop in and the drone drops a munition.
As the back up, the munition falls right thru open sunroof.

Rest is self explanatory

There is one I didn't post on Visegrad...it's of 3 Russians comandeering a car. Two hop in and the drone drops a munition.
As the back up, the munition falls right thru open sunroof.

Rest is self explanatory
Yeah, there's a longer high def version on Reddit. It's brutal. Not gonna link that here for obvious reasons. War sucks no matter what side you're on.

These drones with anti-armored vehicle munitions are scary as frack. I mean, when you get hit, your instinct is to look around and find where it's coming from, but by the time you figure it out, it's too late.

I won't post the video of this drone strike because its graphic but dang... Here are some stills that show the drone dropping an explosive device into a car though the sunroof! This is getting close to Skynet level of warfare.

Attachments

• DroneStrike.jpg
    DroneStrike.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 20
Would like confirmation of that.
It's not a source that I've known about for more than a few days. I know that the Russians actually did do a 7 hour spacewalk today to fix a robotic arm.

That would be a pretty hard video to fake. But maybe it was faked. Or maybe it did happen.

Here's a short video of a few moments of the space walk from another source. In it they stripped off and handled some fabric blankets and then threw them off into space. So maybe that created some other footage that someone could use to fake them handling a Soviet victory flag.

I found another source, This time it's from Russia's official Twitter account. So I think it happened, or if it is faked, then it was the Russian government who faked it:

Edited to add that apparently they've done this before. Maybe they do it every year. This following Tweet is from June 2020 about 2 years ago:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom