Ukraine (46 Viewers)

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not above tootin' his own horn, is he?! LOL If he is all that he says he is, he needs a promotion and pay raise. Then he wouldn't have to ask for donations over Paypal.

he partners with another guy on Twitter that collects donations, then buys supplies and ferrys them to the frontlines out of Lviv. ( also does toys for kids- further down his timeline, he had toys delivered to the kids in Kyiv train station ( maybe Kharkiv - cant remember )

But like i said, its Twitter, so its possible he was "involved" but not the main catalyst, or was. I choose to believe ;)

here.....

Sailorsaint

Reaction score
He's saying what he has to say in order to save his political life. He knows he wouldn't survive an uprising in his country and now he sees that Putin's army will not be able to help him maintain control. Hell, he could probably hold off a Russian invasion on his own against these troops.

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Sailorsaint

Reaction score

porculator

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think they definitely are. And they're using roaming pings from cell Russian cell phones to assess troop strength and location. Total lack of competency from RUS.

Wow

Is that data available to civilians? Like, can any bozo find that in real time if they look hard enough?

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Hertling, Tom Nichols and aleksey Arestovych

I follow her, she has a site called buy me a coffee. The money is used to buy food, water, toys and defense items for Ukraine. She is just a woman, not a reporter, soldier or government official.

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Saw yesterday #UkraineWeaponstracker the RF lost over 80 vehicles (tanks, apc,bpc, trucks etc).

So I was curious and looked up what a RF BTG (battalion tactical group ) would consist of. 1-2k troops, 10 tanks and 40 armored vehicles.

If the number 80 or so is right, that 2 BTGs effectively removed from battlefield.
That would account for the estimated 1,000 death toll, which even though they are Russians is sad.

The Russian BTG's are estimated to be very under strength with maybe 1,600 men each. A 1,000 dead, a 1,000 wounded, and about 1,200 who are alive and well would be realistic believable proportion for a case where all of their vehicles were destroyed by shelling.

So when they estimate a 1,000 dead I'm going to believe it.

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Ukrainians definitely know what they are doing. I think the video I posted yesterday talks about that river and how UKR had stopped them once before but that RU was going to have to try again because it's important.
That's classic Soviet WWII tactics. Whatever doesn't work the first time, try four more time.

Reaction score
Wow

Is that data available to civilians? Like, can any bozo find that in real time if they look hard enough?
IDK about availability of the data, but CNN is reporting that gamers are being employed by Ukraine to run drones and coordinate attacks on Russian forces. Interesting to note that the Chinese drones are trackable by the Russian forces due to design implementations.

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

I didn’t know this about the Kurds. Does membership have to be unanimous?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom