Ukraine (28 Viewers)

I actually think the tank didn't shoot because they thought it might be an SVIED. Apparently they both wanted to survive, heh. That would have been an entirely different video tho. Lol.
I've watched that video a number of times now, the last few with the Benny Hill theme song playing in my head. Really hilarious.

Seems like Washington is as leaky as the flagship of the Russian Black sea fleet when it come to sensitive information...
There is a lot of "clarifications" and backtracking going on.
This story is about targeting Russian Generals but it's still a denial of providing specific targeting information. However, very dangerous.

Seems like Washington is as leaky as the flagship of the Russian Black sea fleet when it come to sensitive information...
There is a lot of "clarifications" and backtracking going on.
This story is about targeting Russian Generals but it's still a denial of providing specific targeting information. However, very dangerous.

Yeah, it's frustrating because I think the US apparatus has been handling the intel and information control very well since late December. But this talk is undisciplined and stupid.

This boasting is getting stupid and ill-advised.

I don't think so. Sometimes it's time to keep a tight lip and not say a word. And other times it's time to shout from roof tops to all who can hear. Beat ones chest and bellow.

I think now is the time to let the Russian government, and at the same time let the entire Russian population know that the USA is a great big mean bully who will club the life out of their generals like as if they were bunch of baby seals barking on a beach.

It's also a good idea to let them know that we'll happily sink their biggest ships.

Now is a good time for this because on the 8th they have that Soviet victory celebration and parade, it's expected that Putin might choose that time to announce that he's mobilizing and expand the war in the Ukraine. Now is a good time to pound our shoe on the table and let him know that if he does something like that we'll bury him.

It gives him three good long days for Putin to think about it. Three days for his generals to think about our disposal of their kind. And three days for his entire population to fear what we might do instead of them thinking that it's us who's fearing what Putin might do

This is the right timing for it, so I'm pretty sure it was done of a purpose.

Here's a video to watch and think about. How does one deal with a guy like this?

One deals with a guy like this by beating him to the punch. Bang your shoe on the table before he bangs his shoe.
Think of today as our victory parade, one that will diminish his victory parade before it happens, and diminish it in front of the world press and his people where he cannot hide.

Cower before someone like that and he'll bury you without a qualm.

Yeah i agree. This is already considered a proxy war from Russia’s point a view and instances like this just give them more ammo to make irrational decisions. As a poster pointed out many pages before, the US is the best of the best in ariel surveillance. It’s one of those things that can be said without having to be said. The media needs to check itself because Putin watches the media as much as our former did. When it comes to pissing contests, you shouldn’t always state the obvious because it comes off as flexing.

I agree...but at the same time, it seems like an open secret, so not really secret that we've been providing battlefield Intel to the Ukranians. I'm not sure that's at all surprising. That said, when it gets specific, it takes on different meaning I guess.

Yeah i agree. This is already considered a proxy war from Russia’s point a view and instances like this just give them more ammo to make irrational decisions. As a poster pointed out many pages before, the US is the best of the best in ariel surveillance. It’s one of those things that can be said without having to be said. The media needs to check itself because Putin watches the media as much as our former did. When it comes to pissing contests, you shouldn’t always state the obvious because it comes off as flexing.
Russia's official line is the Moscow was sunk by a fire.

So if they try to spread this story to their public, they will have to admit it was sunk by Ukraine and contradict themselves.

Russia's official line is the Moscow was sunk by a fire.

So if they try to spread this story to their public, they will have to admit it was sunk by Ukraine and contradict themselves.
Yeah, they've turned themselves into pretzels with some of the narratives they're going with.

Yeah, it's frustrating because I think the US apparatus has been handling the intel and information control very well since late December. But this talk is undisciplined and stupid.
Thanks to another (back to back) leaky loud mouth administration.

I agree...but at the same time, it seems like an open secret, so not really secret that we've been providing battlefield Intel to the Ukranians. I'm not sure that's at all surprising. That said, when it gets specific, it takes on different meaning I guess.
You guess? No guessing about it!

Loose lips, sink shps. And we (the U.S.) do not need any sinking ships.

I am not exactly sure but i remember reading where some Republicans are on some of these intelligence briefings, and one person's name keeps on being brought up, Kevin McCarthy. Unless somebody really wants to stick it to Biden(In the Democratic party), then it could be a Republican telling the New York Times all about this.
JMO

AP

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom