Ukraine (17 Viewers)

With the grit and determination that the Ukraninans have displayed, I can't imagine that intense partisan warfare would not go on for years or an indefinite period of time.

Lmao, "oh, hey, we got tanks from Germany, now we're set, let's invade Russia! Forget Donbas, forget Crimea, Russia is where it's at!"

I really thought Germans were smarter than this.

This is a pro-Russia video.

Wow, to say that's a pro-Russian video is putting it mildly.

That's Alexander Mercouris, and he's one half of the podcast or radio show called The Duran. About all I can say about The Duran is that just about any discussion about it belongs on the MAP board.

He and Alex Christoforou defines hot button politics with a large helping of conspiracy theory for spice.

About all I say here to go beyond that is to show folks here the avatar for the Duran show, and compare it with the avatar of the Russian federation, to illustrate what it's all about.

Here's the Duran avatar:

the-duran-podcast-the-duran-DkyT21PVsA6-8sUIOLnDQTN.1400x1400.jpg

And here's the Russian Federation coat of arms:

99888459-coat-of-arms-of-russia-with-two-headed-eagle-golden-symbol-of-russian-federation-3d-render-illustrat.jpg

Has anyone heard anything from the SR poster who's working over in Russia? He had posted on here a few times, but hadn't seen anything lately.

It is pretty astounding just how much hardware Russia has lost in 3 months.
The military impact is visible Putin is tossing his military equipment into an industrial shredder.
He is also throwing his nations economic future into a shredder.

It will take a while to see the full impact, but it is going to be a bleak couple of decades in Russia.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom