Ukraine (18 Viewers)

The orcs continue cornering the market on cruelty, depravity, and just overall being sucky.

Not only that, but the launch tube also disappears and pops back up there randomly. Plus the title says it's a simulation.
Ummm look at bottom left of screen.

It's Arma3.

On Twitter I have found too much strategic analysis, accompanied by too little tactical reporting of the ground situation in Ukraine today, yesterday, and the day before that, ... extending back for two solid weeks. It's that the analysis that has seemingly reached a bogged down stalemate, not the conflict on the ground.

I have noticed that the collective of sources have been pinning too much emphasis on the moment by moment small back and forth movements in Severodonetsk over the last two weeks, and have largely overlooked that the Ukrainian forces have gained a heck of lot of ground in the south near Kherson during that same time period.

There seems to be a rule about it that Severodonetsk must lead every report by every Twitter collective author, and that Kherson must always be a footnote at the end of any report where the author bothers to provide footnotes.

Why is that? Maybe there's only one actual source providing most of the new input, and perhaps that source is the ISW, and the host of other Twitter experts are paraphrasing those ISW reports, adding their opinions, to make it look like they have something of their own to contribute.

I want news, not added analysis and opinions!

:(

I'm growing tired of rereading what seems to be the same information over and over by a host of people who seem to be following each other around.

There's a sense being broadcast by that mess that it's becoming hopeless for Ukraine in the long haul, and I feel that's a case of over analysis by the twitter analysts than it is an actual matter of fact.

In the larger picture it's apparent to me that Ukraine has gained more ground than Russia has gained during the last two weeks, and that they continues to increase that margin day by day to make even larger gains as the days progress. There should still be a sense of optimism.

:(

There was at least this hidden on Twitter today. This case of something hiding in plain sight sure did pleased me.

:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom