Ukraine (21 Viewers)

... and while no one's looking, Nicaragua has "voted" (like votes count in Nicaragua) to allow Russian troops and equipment, including warships and airplanes, within its borders and waters, to "combat crime".

... and while no one's looking, Nicaragua has "voted" (like votes count in Nicaragua) to allow Russian troops and equipment, including warships and airplanes, within its borders and waters, to "combat crime".

LOL hope they like those 1965 T62 tanks, the 1944 rifles and the ammo that MAY or MAY NOT work.

Brace yourselves for a renewed offensive on the Belgorod-Kharkiv axis. Lost count at 200…tanks and other AFVs moving through the city toward Highway E105. Didn’t risk any photos because I’m sure the FSB won’t be as forgiving next time I’m nabbed.

Im sure the Ukrainian intelligence apparatus is aware and the Armed forces are preparing to meet them.

Aint nuttin like a 200 + convoy of equipment going down a 2 lane road.

Ask Kyiv. ;)

The artillery situation is concerning, the Ukranian ask for 1000 howitzers is of course fanciful, but I think the bigger issue is shells. UAF is using 5,000-6,000 shells per day, while they are saying Russia is using 50,000-60,000.

We had pledged 220,000 shells a few weeks back, which are their current rates of use which even they deem insufficient, would last about 45 days.

But I'm not sure how much is actually even in the US and other NATO arsenal. The reference I could find is the US Army ordering 150,000 back in 2018. This was considered a huge increase from the ~16,000 that had been ordered a year before.
https://www.businessinsider.com/arm...shells-to-prepare-for-conventional-war-2018-2

During the WoT there simply wasn't a huge need for large numbers of shells so we just didn't purchase that many.

The artillery situation is concerning, the Ukranian ask for 1000 howitzers is of course fanciful, but I think the bigger issue is shells. UAF is using 5,000-6,000 shells per day, while they are saying Russia is using 50,000-60,000.

We had pledged 220,000 shells a few weeks back, which are their current rates of use which even they deem insufficient, would last about 45 days.

But I'm not sure how much is actually even in the US and other NATO arsenal. The reference I could find is the US Army ordering 150,000 back in 2018. This was considered a huge increase from the ~16,000 that had been ordered a year before.
https://www.businessinsider.com/arm...shells-to-prepare-for-conventional-war-2018-2

During the WoT there simply wasn't a huge need for large numbers of shells so we just didn't purchase that many.

That cant be correct- the Russian number. That would translate to 500,000 a week roughly - 2,000,000 per month. There is no way Russia had/has over 4mm rounds of 152/155/207 mm shells. If they do, they are scrounging for scraps and shells that have been in storage for decades or more.

Thats simply unsustainable.

The real issue is Air. If the US could somehow get them the proper Air defense systems, they could take to skies and use air power vs artillery. At some point, they will have to do this regardless. Cant fight a 2022 ground war like 1941.

Im sure the Ukrainian intelligence apparatus is aware and the Armed forces are preparing to meet them.

Aint nuttin like a 200 + convoy of equipment going down a 2 lane road.

Ask Kyiv. ;)

True, but Nicaragua becomes a Russian satellite, and I think the Russians will try to sneak in some weapons that can reach the U.S.

Oh that's a given. Still, at this point it's simply an open invite. I'm sure US intelligence is paying attention.

True, but Nicaragua becomes a Russian satellite, and I think the Russians will try to sneak in some weapons that can reach the U.S.
We should hurry up and bomb Nicaragua to smithereens and invade it. That seems to be the thing you're supposed do when you feel threatened

We should hurry up and bomb Nicaragua to smithereens and invade it. That seems to be the thing you're supposed do when you feel threatened
Or say Russia being there presents an existential threat to the US and we may have to nuke them. Show a video of Nicaragua disappearing from Central America, with a connection between the Caribbean and Pacific opening up a new shipping lane.

So...what does this mean?
The best guess I can give is:

NATO is positioning forces on the East flank. This will allow for Ukraine forces integration and compatible weapons, systems, and ammo.

Or say Russia being there presents an existential threat to the US and we may have to nuke them. Show a video of Nicaragua disappearing from Central America, with a connection between the Caribbean and Pacific opening up a new shipping lane.

Bonus points for accelerating global warming.
(Assuming the reverse effect obtains from when the Isthmus of Panama closed 2mya and ushered in the current age of glaciation.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom