Ukraine (18 Viewers)

That bridge is toast.

Well, I mean, it's a bridge. I've never seen a picture of it let alone the specs, but let me guess, its a bunch of steel on some reinforced concrete piers, like every other bridge? You shoot at the piers until it falls over. Should be easy since theres a 100% chance the construction company that did it is corrupt and the concrete is mostly made of dirt and missing journalists.

Well, I mean, it's a bridge. I've never seen a picture of it let alone the specs, but let me guess, its a bunch of steel on some reinforced concrete piers, like every other bridge? You shoot at the piers until it falls over. Should be easy since theres a 100% chance the construction company that did it is corrupt and the concrete is mostly made of dirt and missing journalists.
Might not even need to knock it over. From an engineering standpoint even weaking it could render it unusable and require considerable expense to repair or replace it. The issue is that I think its out of range of any weapons large enough to damage it. Even a special operations strike would require considerable demo to damage it enough to render it unusable.

Love the perfect facial expressions he can pull off. You know what he's thinking without saying a word. (Yes, I know he was an actor). He has shown so much leadership and resiliency - the perfect man his country needed.

I know some of you are weapons trackers with a high degree of knowledge - this seems up your alley:

Sometimes women and children the cowards attack actually means a third party attacker. And sometimes it means third party defender. The Russian scum seems more like the first version than the second. Yes run to the hills,but it's not how ya start it's really about the finish Yoda son.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom