Ukraine (30 Viewers)

Hitler had a fair amount of support in the US up until about the invasion of Poland. The US had a policy of neutrality all throughout the 30s. Roosevelt had a very difficult time convincing Americans to take sides in what many viewed as another European problem. This was understandable given what happened in the aftermath of WW1. The American intervention into WW1 solved very little, and Wilson's Fourteen Points were largely ignored.

There was an organization called the German-American Bund. They held a rally in 1939 in Madison Square Gardens, attracted about 20,000

yea, just imagine how big that group of supporters would have been if modern day social media had existed at the time.

The people of the West really need to listen to the Baltic states. They are the children born of parents that lived under the USSR boot.

I talked with my Hungarian friends over the weekend. I will put their thoughts together and post it. Some of the things have already happened so Please don't accuse of trolling. These are thoughts of Hungarian teachers from a town of 30K.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom